I can't believe im saying this.... PASSED IN 75!

5/27/2018 11:27:24 PM
blut950712 wrote:
xvhx603592 wrote:
I have been a wreck for probably the last week knowing my exam was coming up soon. I was terrified I would fail and I thought if I did pass it would probably take all 265 questions. Today I sat for my exam and I am not exaggerating when I say I had a ton of select all that apply questions. I wanted to post on here because I would read these forums all the time and it calmed my nerves to see people consistently passing. So since i know someone will ask, here is how i studied...

-I used Uworld consistently for a month but really cracked down the last two weeks.
-I took quizzes that were only 20 questions and then when I took my exam today i focused on 20 questions at a time, after 20 questions I would pause and breathe.
-I seriously read the rationales of the questions I got wrong
-I listened to the Mark Klimek recordings TWICE! The first time I just listened and the second time I took notes so everything really stuck.
-I took the first World assessment 2 weeks before my exam and got "high chance of passing"
-I took the second Uworld assessment 1 week before and got "borderline" (it had been a rough day)

I used PVT as soon as i got to my car and got the "good pop-up" and I kept checking the PVT to make sure nothing changed as the morning went on

5/27/2018 11:27:39 PM
blut950712 wrote:
xvhx603592 wrote:
I have been a wreck for probably the last week knowing my exam was coming up soon. I was terrified I would fail and I thought if I did pass it would probably take all 265 questions. Today I sat for my exam and I am not exaggerating when I say I had a ton of select all that apply questions. I wanted to post on here because I would read these forums all the time and it calmed my nerves to see people consistently passing. So since i know someone will ask, here is how i studied...

-I used Uworld consistently for a month but really cracked down the last two weeks.
-I took quizzes that were only 20 questions and then when I took my exam today i focused on 20 questions at a time, after 20 questions I would pause and breathe.
-I listened to the Mark Klimek recordings TWICE! The first time I just listened and the second time I took notes so everything really stuck.
-I took the first World assessment 2 weeks before my exam and got "high chance of passing"
-I took the second Uworld assessment 1 week before and got "borderline" (it had been a rough day)

I used PVT as soon as i got to my car and got the "good pop-up" and I kept checking the PVT to make sure nothing changed as the morning went on

5/27/2018 11:27:56 PM
blut950712 wrote:
xvhx603592 wrote:

5/27/2018 11:30:34 PM
Congratulations!
Could you email me the Mark Klimek recordings to [email protected]
Thank you and advance.

rxhs845186 wrote:
blut950712 wrote:
xvhx603592 wrote:

5/28/2018 4:14:19 PM
Lisa96965888 wrote:
xvhx603592 wrote:

you deserve it girl congratulations
can you email me the mark audio lectures
[email protected]

thank you.

could you please send me the lectures !! greatly appreciated !!
847-962-6478

5/28/2018 5:41:58 PM
ovmj920705 wrote:
xvhx603592 wrote:
Lisa96965888 wrote:
xvhx603592 wrote:

you deserve it girl congratulations
can you email me the mark audio lectures
[email protected]

thank you.

Hi, can you please send me the mark audio lecture also. Thank you so much in advance
[email protected]

just emailed them to you!! good luck!

Thank you. congratulations again to you. If you donโ€™t mind to send it to me again?. I was waiting for the email but till now I havenโ€™t receive it.
Sorry for any trouble this may caused you. ๐Ÿ˜ฌ
And I really appreciate your help..
all the best on your career ๐Ÿค—

[email protected]

6/21/2018 1:04:58 AM
ynte881509 wrote:
xvhx603592 wrote:

Congratulations!! Can u pls send me the mark audio?my exam is in 2wks. Thanks

6/21/2018 1:07:13 AM
rxhs845186 wrote:
blut950712 wrote:
xvhx603592 wrote:

hi congrats on your success!
im just wondering if you can email me the audios also, i used it too when i was reviewing for my nclex and i would like to share it with some friends that'll be taking the nclex too, i will really appreciate it if you can. thank you so much. here is my email [email protected]

6/21/2018 1:40:10 PM
xvhx603592 wrote:

6/21/2018 1:40:21 PM
xvhx603592 wrote:

6/21/2018 1:42:51 PM
xvhx603592 wrote:

6/21/2018 1:44:07 PM
rxhs845186 wrote:
blut950712 wrote:
xvhx603592 wrote:

CONGRATULATION!!! I CAN'T WAIT TO SAY SAMETHING IN 2 WEEKS! PLEASE SEND ME YOUR STUDY GUIDE TO [email protected] THANK YOU!

6/22/2018 2:57:19 AM
xvhx603592 wrote:

Congrats on passing!! Can you please send me the audios?! [email protected]
Thank you!!

6/28/2018 11:50:02 PM
Congratulations ๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽˆ
Can you please send me the lecture as well [email protected] I have my test in a week.
Thank you in Advance
edited by ygtq670977 on 6/28/2018

6/29/2018 9:49:15 AM
blut950712 wrote:
xvhx603592 wrote:

6/29/2018 1:42:41 PM
Hi! Thank you so much for sharing your story. Can you send me the Mark Klimek lectures as well? My email is [email protected]

I really appreciate this. Thank you!

pages: 1 2 3 4

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK