I can't believe im saying this.... PASSED IN 75!

10/31/2017 1:42:37 PM
xvhx603592 wrote:
I have been a wreck for probably the last week knowing my exam was coming up soon. I was terrified I would fail and I thought if I did pass it would probably take all 265 questions. Today I sat for my exam and I am not exaggerating when I say I had a ton of select all that apply questions. I wanted to post on here because I would read these forums all the time and it calmed my nerves to see people consistently passing. So since i know someone will ask, here is how i studied...

-I used Uworld consistently for a month but really cracked down the last two weeks.
-I took quizzes that were only 20 questions and then when I took my exam today i focused on 20 questions at a time, after 20 questions I would pause and breathe.
-I seriously read the rationales of the questions I got wrong
-I listened to the Mark Klimek recordings TWICE! The first time I just listened and the second time I took notes so everything really stuck.
-I took the first World assessment 2 weeks before my exam and got "high chance of passing"
-I took the second Uworld assessment 1 week before and got "borderline" (it had been a rough day)

I used PVT as soon as i got to my car and got the "good pop-up" and I kept checking the PVT to make sure nothing changed as the morning went on

Congratulations!! Can u pls send me the mark audio?my exam is in 2wks. Thanks

10/31/2017 1:46:13 PM
mmpf364361 wrote:
xvhx603592 wrote:
I have been a wreck for probably the last week knowing my exam was coming up soon. I was terrified I would fail and I thought if I did pass it would probably take all 265 questions. Today I sat for my exam and I am not exaggerating when I say I had a ton of select all that apply questions. I wanted to post on here because I would read these forums all the time and it calmed my nerves to see people consistently passing. So since i know someone will ask, here is how i studied...

-I used Uworld consistently for a month but really cracked down the last two weeks.
-I took quizzes that were only 20 questions and then when I took my exam today i focused on 20 questions at a time, after 20 questions I would pause and breathe.
-I listened to the Mark Klimek recordings TWICE! The first time I just listened and the second time I took notes so everything really stuck.
-I took the first World assessment 2 weeks before my exam and got "high chance of passing"
-I took the second Uworld assessment 1 week before and got "borderline" (it had been a rough day)

I used PVT as soon as i got to my car and got the "good pop-up" and I kept checking the PVT to make sure nothing changed as the morning went on

Congratulations must feel good to pass it!!! I'm so nervous I take mine next month!
I was wondering about mark klimak I see a lot of people have used these lectures how can I get them or are you able to send them too me?? They sounds very useful
Thanks in advance
[email protected]

10/31/2017 1:47:55 PM
ynte881509 wrote:
mmpf364361 wrote:
xvhx603592 wrote:

Congratulations must feel good to pass it!!! I'm so nervous I take mine next month!
I was wondering about mark klimak I see a lot of people have used these lectures how can I get them or are you able to send them too me?? They sounds very useful
Thanks in advance
[email protected]

Congratulations, can you please send me the mark audio? Thanks. [email protected]

5/16/2018 12:17:49 AM
Hi,
Could you send me also the audio at my email address [email protected]
Thank you.

5/16/2018 8:09:47 AM
xvhx603592 wrote:

5/16/2018 8:11:46 AM
ynte881509 wrote:
xvhx603592 wrote:

Congratulations!! Can u pls send me the mark audio?my exam is in 2wks. Thanks

Congrats ! Would you be able to send me the Mark Klimeck lectures ..? Or anyone that has them my email is [email protected]

Thank you

5/16/2018 8:12:53 AM
Congrats ! Would you be able to send me the Mark Klimeck lectures ..? Or anyone that has them my email is [email protected]

Thanks

5/16/2018 4:51:25 PM
xvhx603592 wrote:

5/16/2018 4:52:53 PM
Hello congratulations on passing. Can you please send me the mark files?
[email protected]

5/17/2018 5:37:40 AM
tccq343956 wrote:
xvhx603592 wrote:

5/17/2018 5:39:28 AM
Congratulations on passing.. I would love to have a copy of mark klimek audio.. Thanks in advance Here's my email [email protected]

5/18/2018 3:59:18 PM
congrats on passing! That is such an accomplishment! anyway you could also send me the audios to my email as well?
[email protected]
thank you in advance!

5/19/2018 7:16:59 PM
congrats passing your NCLEX I'm sure you feel super light right now. I would really appreciate if you can send me the audios and thank you in advance [email protected]

5/20/2018 1:16:01 AM
Congrats on passing!!! I know it's such a good feeling Can u send me the audios as well? Thanks

[email protected]

5/20/2018 6:17:21 PM
mmpf364361 wrote:
xvhx603592 wrote:

Thanks in advance
[email protected]

5/20/2018 6:20:15 PM
congrats!! what a good feeling of accomplishment.. this will be my 4th time taking it and hoping that in 2 months I will have passed also. I have heard a lot about the mark lectures could be please send the audio file to me?
my email [email protected]

5/25/2018 2:50:58 AM
xvhx603592 wrote:

Just incase you see this, do you mind sharing mark Klimek Audio. Please, [email protected]

5/25/2018 5:10:56 AM
xvhx603592 wrote:
Lisa96965888 wrote:
xvhx603592 wrote:

you deserve it girl congratulations
can you email me the mark audio lectures
[email protected]

thank you.

just emailed them to you!! good luck!

5/25/2018 5:14:14 PM
is this the mark klimek audio for the yellow book? or blue book

5/27/2018 6:31:28 AM
Congrats on passing!!! Can someone send the Mark Klimek's audios to me too please. [email protected]

5/27/2018 7:52:17 PM
xvhx603592 wrote:
Lisa96965888 wrote:
xvhx603592 wrote:

you deserve it girl congratulations
can you email me the mark audio lectures
[email protected]

thank you.

Hi, can you please send me the mark audio lecture also. Thank you so much in advance
[email protected]

just emailed them to you!! good luck!

5/27/2018 8:17:44 PM
xvhx603592 wrote:

5/27/2018 11:27:08 PM
blut950712 wrote:
xvhx603592 wrote:

5/27/2018 11:27:22 PM
blut950712 wrote:
xvhx603592 wrote:

5/27/2018 11:27:23 PM
blut950712 wrote:
xvhx603592 wrote:

pages: 1 2 3 4

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK