I can't believe im saying this.... PASSED IN 75!

10/18/2017 3:13:08 AM
blut950712 wrote:
blut950712 wrote:
xvhx603592 wrote:
I have been a wreck for probably the last week knowing my exam was coming up soon. I was terrified I would fail and I thought if I did pass it would probably take all 265 questions. Today I sat for my exam and I am not exaggerating when I say I had a ton of select all that apply questions. I wanted to post on here because I would read these forums all the time and it calmed my nerves to see people consistently passing. So since i know someone will ask, here is how i studied...

-I used Uworld consistently for a month but really cracked down the last two weeks.
-I took quizzes that were only 20 questions and then when I took my exam today i focused on 20 questions at a time, after 20 questions I would pause and breathe.
-I seriously read the rationales of the questions I got wrong
-I listened to the Mark Klimek recordings TWICE! The first time I just listened and the second time I took notes so everything really stuck.
-I took the first World assessment 2 weeks before my exam and got "high chance of passing"
-I took the second Uworld assessment 1 week before and got "borderline" (it had been a rough day)

I used PVT as soon as i got to my car and got the "good pop-up" and I kept checking the PVT to make sure nothing changed as the morning went on

Hello, congrats on passing!! I've been checking the forums as well and keep seeing this same Mark person pop up and that his lectures are great. I take my NCLEX monday oct 23 and i am freaking out. I have been getting high 50's-60's on my exams but I'm still so nervous. Can you please send me the lectures as well?

[email protected]

Thanks so much!

Did you get the lectures and if you did would you please pass them on [email protected] please

10/18/2017 12:29:51 PM
xvhx603592 wrote:
I have been a wreck for probably the last week knowing my exam was coming up soon. I was terrified I would fail and I thought if I did pass it would probably take all 265 questions. Today I sat for my exam and I am not exaggerating when I say I had a ton of select all that apply questions. I wanted to post on here because I would read these forums all the time and it calmed my nerves to see people consistently passing. So since i know someone will ask, here is how i studied...

-I used Uworld consistently for a month but really cracked down the last two weeks.
-I took quizzes that were only 20 questions and then when I took my exam today i focused on 20 questions at a time, after 20 questions I would pause and breathe.
-I listened to the Mark Klimek recordings TWICE! The first time I just listened and the second time I took notes so everything really stuck.
-I took the first World assessment 2 weeks before my exam and got "high chance of passing"
-I took the second Uworld assessment 1 week before and got "borderline" (it had been a rough day)

I used PVT as soon as i got to my car and got the "good pop-up" and I kept checking the PVT to make sure nothing changed as the morning went on

10/18/2017 12:31:09 PM
jcca475090 wrote:
blut950712 wrote:
blut950712 wrote:
xvhx603592 wrote:

Hello, congrats on passing!! I've been checking the forums as well and keep seeing this same Mark person pop up and that his lectures are great. I take my NCLEX monday oct 23 and i am freaking out. I have been getting high 50's-60's on my exams but I'm still so nervous. Can you please send me the lectures as well?

[email protected]

Thanks so much!

Did you get the lectures and if you did would you please pass them on [email protected] please

10/18/2017 12:33:41 PM
jztv487586 wrote:
jcca475090 wrote:
blut950712 wrote:
blut950712 wrote:
xvhx603592 wrote:

[email protected]

Thanks so much!

Greetings!! Congratulations on passing Nclex RN. Would you please please email me mark video to [email protected]

10/18/2017 12:41:08 PM
xvhx603592 wrote:

That's awesome congrats! If someone could please forward me the Mark audios my email is [email protected]

10/18/2017 5:42:28 PM
xvhx603592 wrote:

10/18/2017 5:44:37 PM
CONGRADULATIONS can you send me the mark klimek audio notes please my email address is [email protected] thank you

10/18/2017 5:45:01 PM
CONGRADULATIONS can you send me the mark klimek audio notes please my email address is [email protected] thank you

10/19/2017 6:47:57 PM
xvhx603592 wrote:

10/19/2017 6:53:41 PM
xvhx603592 wrote:

Congratulations on passing the NCLEX-RN. Can you please send me mark klimek audio. It would be great help for my preparation. I am going to give my NCLEX next month. Thank you so much. my email id is [email protected]

10/21/2017 10:41:02 AM
Congratulations!!!!!!.................I have mine in two weeks........Please, can you send me the lectures to [email protected]

10/21/2017 11:06:48 AM
jcca475090 wrote:
lhsb404915 wrote:
I was doing around 75 questions per day I have studied for about 45 days.
Just do as many as you can. Read the rationals. I am sure you will pass. Also try to get new medications list. I had few questions, Thanks to UWorld. I have finally PASSED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where to get a new meds list?
edited by on 10/18/2017

10/21/2017 7:52:04 PM
https://www.centerwatch.com/drug-information/fda-approved-drugs/
good luck

10/21/2017 7:52:41 PM
sxwi768265 wrote:
jcca475090 wrote:
lhsb404915 wrote:
Just do as many as you can. Read the rationals. I am sure you will pass. Also try to get new medications list. I had few questions, Thanks to UWorld. I have finally PASSED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

edited by on 10/18/2017

10/21/2017 7:52:42 PM
sxwi768265 wrote:
jcca475090 wrote:
lhsb404915 wrote:

edited by on 10/18/2017

10/21/2017 7:52:42 PM
sxwi768265 wrote:
jcca475090 wrote:
lhsb404915 wrote:

edited by on 10/18/2017

10/22/2017 1:19:03 AM
Congratulations! Please send the audio lectures to me too. Thanks in advance. Congratulations once again. [email protected].
Thanks.

10/22/2017 4:43:42 PM
xvhx603592 wrote:

10/22/2017 4:44:06 PM
jcca475090 wrote:
blut950712 wrote:
blut950712 wrote:
xvhx603592 wrote:

[email protected]

Thanks so much!

10/22/2017 4:48:11 PM
jcca475090 wrote:
blut950712 wrote:
blut950712 wrote:
xvhx603592 wrote:

[email protected]

Thanks so much!

congrats!!! I failed the Nclex 2 times already. I'm trying Uworld and Nclex Mastery... Can someone please send me Mark's lectures also jlloydny75@gmail. I just looked him up and he's only in Ohio. I'm desperate. Thank you and good luck to all.

10/22/2017 10:53:07 PM
Congratulations on passing! Im taking my exam very soon and would like to just wind down and listen to those audios if possible. Ive looked everywhere for them and i can't seem to find them! Is there any chance someone can send them to me? I'm so thrilled for everyone passing! i get really anxious about taking test so I'm trying my best to stay positive and extremely calm! Thanks in advanced. Email is [email protected]

10/31/2017 10:13:56 AM
xvhx603592 wrote:

is u world easier or harder than the real nclex? did you see any questions repeated in your exam? I am so nervous right now! Having nclex in 2 days.

10/31/2017 11:29:26 AM
xvhx603592 wrote:
mmpf364361 wrote:
xvhx603592 wrote:

Congratulations must feel good to pass it!!! I'm so nervous I take mine next month!
I was wondering about mark klimak I see a lot of people have used these lectures how can I get them or are you able to send them too me?? They sounds very useful
Thanks in advance
[email protected]

I just emailed them to you! You will do great! Don't over study! I was burning myself out towards the end and had to stop myself. Just remember to breathe!

10/31/2017 11:30:46 AM
can you please send me the mark lectures? that would amazing! my email is [email protected]
thank you and congrats!!

jztv487586 wrote:
jcca475090 wrote:
blut950712 wrote:
blut950712 wrote:
xvhx603592 wrote:

[email protected]

Thanks so much!

10/31/2017 11:48:08 AM
Congratulations. Can you send me the lectures please. I will be testing early Dic.
Thanks in advance
Chris

xvhx603592 wrote:

pages: 1 2 3 4

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK