Passed NLCEX in 75 questions!! Feel free to ask Qs

9/21/2018 2:01:35 PM
sqai231338 wrote:
Hi everyone,

I just found out yesterday that I passed the NCLEX in 75 questions. I used solely UWorld, Mark Klimek lectures and "sketchy pharm" videos for pharmacology, which I high recommend. I studied for just a little less than 2 months. I went through the question bank almost 2 times (I had about 300 questions left the second time). My final average was 76% (98th percentile). I do feel like I overstudied for this exam so you will definitely be okay with lower scores.

I felt like I failed when I left because the questions were so hard. Some questions were easy, but some were so specific that I was just guessing. I did not expect the exam to turn off after 75 questions because I did not think I was doing that well! But I left and immediately did the PVT and got the good pop up! So if you feel like you're failing, don't worry! You're probably not. Msg me if you want any of the Mark lectures or sketchy pharm! I also have Mark Klimek notes and some study guides I found on reddit.
edited by on 6/16/2018

9/21/2018 2:03:43 PM
pls can u email your resources any think you use in studying for RN to me at [email protected] , am only doing uworld . thanks

9/21/2018 3:45:56 PM
Hi,

Congrats on Passing the NCLEX. I would love the Mark lectures or sketchy pharm if you could send them to me! My email is [email protected]

Thank you,

Rebecca

9/21/2018 10:34:46 PM
Hi!! Congrats on passing! Can you please share the materials you have mentioned on here esp. Mark K. and sketchy pharm? My email is [email protected] I so would appreciate it. Thank you and congrats!

9/21/2018 11:41:47 PM
sqai231338 wrote:
Hi everyone,

I just found out yesterday that I passed the NCLEX in 75 questions. I used solely UWorld, Mark Klimek lectures and "sketchy pharm" videos for pharmacology, which I high recommend. I studied for just a little less than 2 months. I went through the question bank almost 2 times (I had about 300 questions left the second time). My final average was 76% (98th percentile). I do feel like I overstudied for this exam so you will definitely be okay with lower scores.

I felt like I failed when I left because the questions were so hard. Some questions were easy, but some were so specific that I was just guessing. I did not expect the exam to turn off after 75 questions because I did not think I was doing that well! But I left and immediately did the PVT and got the good pop up! So if you feel like you're failing, don't worry! You're probably not. Msg me if you want any of the Mark lectures or sketchy pharm! I also have Mark Klimek notes and some study guides I found on reddit.
edited by on 6/16/2018

9/21/2018 11:43:55 PM
Congrats!! I’m hoping you can help me out on the extra materials you used to study please and thank you!! - email is [email protected]

9/23/2018 11:20:10 PM
Congrats.. I would love anything you are willing to send my way! Thank you..

[email protected]

9/24/2018 5:53:57 AM
sqai231338 wrote:
Hi everyone,

edited by on 6/16/2018

congrays!! i would love to have the study materials too if you dont mind! thank you!

[email protected]

9/25/2018 12:24:13 AM
sqai231338 wrote:
Hi everyone,

edited by on 6/16/2018

Hello congratulations,
can you please share the sketchy pharm video and marks lectures link with me at [email protected]

9/25/2018 5:24:02 AM
sqai231338 wrote:
Hi everyone,

edited by on 6/16/2018

Hi! I am currently preparing and reviewing for the nclex.. can i also hav a copy of sketchy pharm? And some study guides? I am really having a hard time in studying.. thanks! This is my email [email protected]..

9/26/2018 4:51:42 PM
Hi there,
wondering if you could send the mark videos and the reviews to - [email protected]

Thank you and congrats!
Grace

9/26/2018 6:38:02 PM
Hi, Congrats on passing, must be an amazing feeling!!

could you please e-mail me the Mark lectures and the Sketchy Pharm, please ?

Thank you so much!

****** [email protected] ****

G.V.
edited by on 9/26/2018

9/26/2018 7:18:15 PM
sqai231338 wrote:
Hi everyone,

edited by on 6/16/2018

9/26/2018 7:19:24 PM
HELLO!!! CONGRATS RN, THATS SO EXCITING!

Are you able to email me the mark climes audios as well as the sketchy pharm?

Thank you so so so much in advance!

Email: [email protected]

10/2/2018 2:46:24 AM
sqai231338 wrote:
Hi everyone,

edited by on 6/16/2018

Congratulations on passing!!! I would love to have the resources you used for preparing for the NCLEX. My email address is [email protected]

Thanks in advance!! Congrats again!!

10/7/2018 1:40:25 AM
sqai231338 wrote:
Hi everyone,

edited by on 6/16/2018

Hello, congratulations. Can you send me the Mark lectures/notes, sketchy pharm, and the study guides from reddit? I will appreciate your help. thanks in advance! [email protected]

pages: 1 2 3 4

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK