Passed NLCEX in 75 questions!! Feel free to ask Qs

6/19/2018 9:33:31 AM
sqai231338 wrote:
Hi everyone,

I just found out yesterday that I passed the NCLEX in 75 questions. I used solely UWorld, Mark Klimek lectures and "sketchy pharm" videos for pharmacology, which I high recommend. I studied for just a little less than 2 months. I went through the question bank almost 2 times (I had about 300 questions left the second time). My final average was 76% (98th percentile). I do feel like I overstudied for this exam so you will definitely be okay with lower scores.

I felt like I failed when I left because the questions were so hard. Some questions were easy, but some were so specific that I was just guessing. I did not expect the exam to turn off after 75 questions because I did not think I was doing that well! But I left and immediately did the PVT and got the good pop up! So if you feel like you're failing, don't worry! You're probably not. Msg me if you want any of the Mark lectures or sketchy pharm! I also have Mark Klimek notes and some study guides I found on reddit.
edited by on 6/16/2018

6/19/2018 9:34:32 AM
sqai231338 wrote:
Hi everyone,

I just found out yesterday that I passed the NCLEX in 75 questions. I used solely UWorld, Mark Klimek lectures and "sketchy pharm" videos for pharmacology, which I high recommend. I studied for just a little less than 2 months. I went through the question bank almost 2 times (I had about 300 questions left the second time). My final average was 76% (98th percentile). I do feel like I overstudied for this exam so you will definitely be okay with lower scores.

I felt like I failed when I left because the questions were so hard. Some questions were easy, but some were so specific that I was just guessing. I did not expect the exam to turn off after 75 questions because I did not think I was doing that well! But I left and immediately did the PVT and got the good pop up! So if you feel like you're failing, don't worry! You're probably not. Msg me if you want any of the Mark lectures or sketchy pharm! I also have Mark Klimek notes and some study guides I found on reddit.
edited by on 6/16/2018

6/19/2018 9:34:42 AM
sqai231338 wrote:
Hi everyone,

edited by on 6/16/2018

6/19/2018 9:36:10 AM
Congratulation! Can you please send me Marks lecture and sketchy pharm notes to [email protected]
Thanks!

6/19/2018 1:19:22 PM
Congrats on passing! I am so nervous I take mine in 2 weeks! could you please send me the lectures and sketchy pharm videos? my pharm is terrible! Thank you so much for posting! My email is [email protected]

6/19/2018 4:17:41 PM
sqai231338 wrote:
Hi everyone,

edited by on 6/16/2018

Could you send me the "sketchy pharm" materials? Failed first time, now going harder in my studies. Appreciate it

6/19/2018 9:33:19 PM
Your post was really inspirational.

---
I just found out yesterday that I passed the NCLEX in 75 questions. I used solely UWorld, Mark Klimek lectures and "sketchy pharm" videos for pharmacology, which I high recommend.
Msg me if you want any of the Mark lectures or sketchy pharm! I also have Mark Klimek notes and some study guides I found on reddit.

-----
Heeelp,I take test next month please send me the info [email protected]
edited by on 6/19/2018

6/20/2018 12:01:42 AM
sqai231338 wrote:
Hi everyone,

edited by on 6/16/2018

6/20/2018 12:06:10 AM
PP2018 Congrats to you!! Any help or advice would greatly be appreciated or any links or sites that would be beneficial greatly appreciated.

6/20/2018 1:25:48 AM
sqai231338 wrote:
Hi everyone,

edited by on 6/16/2018

6/20/2018 1:28:54 AM
Hello
Congratulations
Please can u send me your study materials too including the sketchy Pharm.
Thank you.
My email is
[email protected]

I'll so much appreciate your prompt response

6/20/2018 1:34:25 AM
sqai231338 wrote:
Hi everyone,

edited by on 6/16/2018

6/20/2018 1:35:59 AM
sqai231338 wrote:
Hi everyone,

edited by on 6/16/2018

Congratulations! MARK Klimek and sketchy parm pls. thank you.

6/20/2018 1:37:18 AM
qmjo413595 wrote:
sqai231338 wrote:
Hi everyone,

edited by on 6/16/2018

Could you send me the "sketchy pharm" materials? Failed first time, now going harder in my studies. Appreciate it

congratulations!!!!! mark klimek and sketchy parm pls. thank you [email protected]

6/20/2018 5:07:13 PM
sqai231338 wrote:
Hi everyone,

edited by on 6/16/2018

Hello!
Congratulations on passing!!! Can you send the Mark Klimek and sketchy pharm to me also? I am a foreign graduate and my test is next month. I would really appreciate your help! Thank you in advance!!! My email: [email protected]

6/20/2018 7:35:41 PM
sqai231338 wrote:
Hi everyone,

edited by on 6/16/2018

Congratulations!!! Way to go!!!
I sent you a private message..

6/20/2018 7:43:44 PM
sqai231338 wrote:
Hi everyone,

edited by on 6/16/2018

6/20/2018 7:52:09 PM
Congratulations!!! You have achieved a huge accomplishment on your first step in your nursing career!

I am taking the nclex pretty soon after a year hiatus. =(

my email is [email protected]

I would love to use Mark Klimek lectures and "sketchy pharm" videos for pharmacology and the study notes you found on reddit as well?

thank you in advance! <3

6/20/2018 9:50:12 PM
Hello and thank you for the post!!! Definitely interested in anything that will help with pharmacology (my worst area!!! ) My email is [email protected]

Thank you again!!!!!

6/20/2018 11:41:01 PM
sqai231338 wrote:
Hi everyone,

edited by on 6/16/2018

6/20/2018 11:43:02 PM
mkla779300 wrote:
sqai231338 wrote:
Hi everyone,

edited by on 6/16/2018

Can I possibly ask for the resources for "sketchy pharm"? im really struggling with pharmaacology. thank you.. my email address is [email protected]

6/21/2018 12:33:08 AM
mfyv943678 wrote:
sqai231338 wrote:
Hi everyone,

edited by on 6/16/2018

Hey ! can you pls send me your study materials too pls ! Congrats BTW !!!!!!!!! my email is [email protected]

6/23/2018 9:54:39 AM
Congratulations... Can I ask for a copy of your review materials? Thank you so much and God bless!
Here’s my email add: [email protected]

6/23/2018 10:16:19 AM
sqai231338 wrote:
Hi everyone,

edited by on 6/16/2018

6/23/2018 10:17:25 AM
Hi! Congratulations of passing! I am taking my test this week. Any additional materials that you recommend I would love to use! My email is [email protected]. Thanks and congrats again!!

mkla779300 wrote:
sqai231338 wrote:
Hi everyone,

edited by on 6/16/2018

pages: 1 2 3 4

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK