Memorize rationale in Uword? PAss? or Fail? HEEELP

3/5/2018 2:10:11 PM
Can I also have the cartoon explanation of the disease process and signs/symptoms? My email is [email protected]

Thanks,
Wiki

3/30/2018 10:15:29 AM
Hi everyone! interesting thread!! Is it possible for me to get the resources sent to [email protected]? Thank you!

3/31/2018 7:18:09 PM
ngkl468398 wrote:
galb318393 wrote:
Help me i really dont know how to study this NCLEX-RN exam and im still researching how. Yes i have UWolrd and my scores are frustrating 40-50% mostly. Anyways, i was thinking to memorize important and mostly all of it in UWORLD rationales. Will it help?? Have someone tried it and really pass? Yes, just Uworld and mark klimek is my resource. Help me on giving guidelines to study, Thank you for those who response and viewed
edited by on 1/27/2018

I cleared my exam recently. I think you shouldn't be worrying about your percentage. However should be taking time to read the rationales of each question will help you to understand and answer higher level questions. Memorizing only help you to answer direct questions and that's all lower level questions. When it comes to answer application question we have to have some idea bout the content. I would recommend reading Sunders( That's what I did) and marking the difficult questions in Uworld and wrong ones and do it again. Sent me your email. I will sent you a cartoon explanation of each disease condition and its s/s. It will help you to understand better.

3/31/2018 7:24:10 PM
Hello, my name is Catalina. I'm using uworld, I have ncsbn but haven't used it much. Been getting between 52%-62% on uworld. Does anyone have any idea how I compare? I take my nclex on the 17th of April and could use all the help I can get. I'm just nervous that my scores aren't going as high as I'd like them to... Also could someone be so kind as to send me the cartoons for the systems? My email is [email protected] . Please! TIA!

ngkl468398 wrote:
galb318393 wrote:
Help me i really dont know how to study this NCLEX-RN exam and im still researching how. Yes i have UWolrd and my scores are frustrating 40-50% mostly. Anyways, i was thinking to memorize important and mostly all of it in UWORLD rationales. Will it help?? Have someone tried it and really pass? Yes, just Uworld and mark klimek is my resource. Help me on giving guidelines to study, Thank you for those who response and viewed
edited by on 1/27/2018

I cleared my exam recently. I think you shouldn't be worrying about your percentage. However should be taking time to read the rationales of each question will help you to understand and answer higher level questions. Memorizing only help you to answer direct questions and that's all lower level questions. When it comes to answer application question we have to have some idea bout the content. I would recommend reading Sunders( That's what I did) and marking the difficult questions in Uworld and wrong ones and do it again. Sent me your email. I will sent you a cartoon explanation of each disease condition and its s/s. It will help you to understand better.

4/2/2018 9:40:42 AM
ngkl468398 wrote:
galb318393 wrote:
edited by on 1/27/2018

4/2/2018 5:35:50 PM
Hello everyone could someone please send me the cartoon explanation of the diseases. I appreciate it, I need the help! Good luck to everyone! My email is [email protected]

6/3/2018 7:58:57 PM
Hi, I hope someone can still send the resources please.

It would really help from one anxious student to another.

[email protected]
edited by on 6/3/2018

6/11/2018 1:22:29 PM
can i also have the resources please email is [email protected]

6/11/2018 9:10:27 PM
ngkl468398 wrote:
galb318393 wrote:
edited by on 1/27/2018

6/11/2018 9:13:41 PM
Hey! Could someone also send me the cartoon explanation of the diseases. My email address is [email protected]

Thank you.

6/12/2018 12:13:43 PM
ngkl468398 wrote:
galb318393 wrote:
edited by on 1/27/2018

Please send me the email too. [email protected]

6/12/2018 3:24:23 PM
ivyl865161 wrote:
Hi. Can you please share with your resources? Im also having trouble with my review. My email is [email protected] thank you!
ngkl468398 wrote:
galb318393 wrote:
edited by on 1/27/2018

6/12/2018 3:25:45 PM
ckja410159 wrote:
ngkl468398 wrote:
galb318393 wrote:
edited by on 1/27/2018

6/13/2018 12:14:00 AM
Hi everyone! Could someone also send me the cartoon explanation of the diseases. My email address is [email protected]

thanks,

6/13/2018 1:43:11 PM
I took my NCLEX yesterday. I did the pearson vue trick afterwards and it looks like I passed. I only did UWorld to prepare for this exam. My scores were all over the place. I did both the practice tests. I did excellent on 1 and ok on the 2nd. My advice is to do questions in test mode, 75 at a time. Pretend its the test. I did this over and over to prepare myself. When I took the exam, I just felt like I was doing questions at home. UWorld is very helpful in preparing for the exam. However, you need to understand why on questions vs. content. Good Luck to you!![/quote]

What is the pearson due trick to see if you passed?

6/14/2018 2:21:08 PM
ngkl468398 wrote:
galb318393 wrote:
edited by on 1/27/2018

6/14/2018 2:27:34 PM
Hi! Could someone me send me a copy of cartoon explanation of each disease condition and its s/s. I really appreciate it! Its my 4th time to take the nclex and i feel so nervous so i really need your help...thank you in advance
My email add:
[email protected]

7/2/2018 5:35:08 PM
Hi, could someone email me the cartoon for the systems also please?

[email protected]

7/2/2018 5:35:21 PM
Hi, could someone email me the cartoon for the systems also please?

[email protected]

7/15/2018 2:52:48 PM
ngkl468398 wrote:
galb318393 wrote:
edited by on 1/27/2018

please could you also send me that cartoon? my email is [email protected] thakn you

7/23/2018 4:47:23 PM
cdnb915192 wrote:
galb318393 wrote:
edited by on 1/27/2018

I think you would be better off understanding why, versus trying to just use rote memory to get through the exam. The rationales explain the 'why' so well. If you can adapt that, then you would be able to break things down as you do the exam and be able to figure out the right answers. The only things you should base rote memory on should be the lab values. Hope this helps.

7/23/2018 4:49:58 PM
cdnb915192 wrote:
galb318393 wrote:
edited by on 1/27/2018

I think you would be better off understanding why, versus trying to just use rote memory to get through the exam. The rationales explain the 'why' so well. If you can adapt that, then you would be able to break things down as you do the exam and be able to figure out the right answers. The only things you should base rote memory on should be the lab values. Hope this helps.

I agree with others, memorizing will only take you so far but understanding WHY would be the way to go...... Good luck...........

7/24/2018 2:59:49 AM
galb318393 wrote:
ngkl468398 wrote:
galb318393 wrote:
edited by on 1/27/2018

i will defenitely do that! thank you for sharing my email is [email protected]
Again, thanks alot

Hello, I hope you are doing better now. Will that be possible to email me the cartoon explanation of the diseases condition?

I would appreciate it very much ! My email is: [email protected]
Thank you

2/27/2019 9:08:58 PM
galb318393 wrote:
edited by on 1/27/2018

Could someone please also send me the cartoon explanation of the disease process and signs/symptoms? My e-mail is [email protected]

Thank you in advance!

2/27/2019 9:26:09 PM
ngkl468398 wrote:
galb318393 wrote:
edited by on 1/27/2018

Hi there! Can I please also have the cartoon explanation of the disease process and signs/symptoms? My email is [email protected]

Thank you in advance!

pages: 1 2 3

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK