Sending LORs

8/17/2011 8:40:49 AM
Hi folks:
I have some LORs now, and will have some later, can i send the ones that I have now and than add some later, Thank you!

8/17/2011 3:30:49 PM
Yes you can send them as u keep getting them...ERAS will keep uploading them....the only thing is that by sending them at different times you are paying more to the courier service.

8/17/2011 4:18:37 PM
Thank you, that was very helpful!!, ty so much

9/11/2011 1:09:11 PM
MaMa32307613 wrote:
Yes you can send them as u keep getting them...ERAS will keep uploading them....the only thing is that by sending them at different times you are paying more to the courier service.

i have a question: if i have a letter of recommendation from 2008, do i have to update it with the attending?

10/8/2011 5:22:42 PM
MaMa32307613 wrote:

I am ready to apply (IMG), but awaiting for an electronically-sent letter of recommendation to post. Should I wait for it to post, or will it get sent, later?

4/17/2023 8:06:41 AM
Thank you for the tips. I have never written a letter of recommendation before. That's why I'm very worried. I am thinking of asking https://www.lorservice.com/ for help. So writers are good at figuring out what a letter should be. This should help me.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK