UWorld Self Assessments

3/28/2011 10:19:50 AM
What is the correlation between the UWorld Self Assessments and people's actual exam score? i.e. how far off or on is the self assessment score to the actual score?

Thanks!

3/28/2011 10:26:57 AM
ri2002 wrote:
What is the correlation between the UWorld Self Assessments and people's actual exam score? i.e. how far off or on is the self assessment score to the actual score?

Thanks!

I did UWSA 1 cuz i heard its a better correlator than the 2nd one.... i got a 247 on the assessement but im still waiting for my score :|

3/29/2011 3:03:01 AM
OK
UR ACTULAL USMLE SCORE IS =UWORLD ASSESMNT SCORE - 7 OR 10..
GOODLUCK

3/29/2011 10:24:04 AM
riyadh100 wrote:
OK
UR ACTULAL USMLE SCORE IS =UWORLD ASSESMNT SCORE - 7 OR 10..
GOODLUCK

I don't agree... my score was UW SA 1 + 8

so don't think that it's necessarily more than you will get on the exam

3/29/2011 3:44:27 PM
yes my brother to some extent you are right...i just want to say from my general observation along the forums that uwas1 is mostly overshoot the score by 7-10 and this is statistically speaking not personally...however i found one person took 246 in uwas1 before the uworld then 256 in uwas2 after the uworld and his final score is almost 258 or close but this is an exception because taking uwasa 1 before questions is much much predictable than after and getting more than 240 before questions thats mean he has higher level and those people are no represent the average students...

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK