PASSED NGN IN 85!!!

5/24/2023 12:00:05 PM
Hiii!! I promised myself I would post on here to help those who may need it. This community has helped me through a lot along the way as I am a repeat test taker (passed 4th attempt) and truly with the support, advice and being able to speak to those who could relate - helped me so much! Please just ask anything and I'll respond when I can.

Few things you may want to know:

- I used primarily NCLEX BOOTCAMP FOR FREE, Simple Nursing NCLEX Review Lectures FREE 48 TRIAL (only watched the topics that I was weak in), then I bought the Kaplan NGN Review book from Amazon which provided me some more practice questions but ultimately only took advantage of the free predictor to give me a guide on how ready I was to take the exam.

- I studied a more relaxed approach this time around. Not on purpose. I was caught up with family in town and wasn't able to manage it all so there were a lot of days I took 1-2 days off or would only study no more than 2-4 hours. I only focused on NGN format questions, didn't focus on the traditional. I do recommend studying both, I found the multiple choice so difficult - that I was guessing almost all the time. I was only ever confident in the case studies.

- I do not want to downgrade my success but I do believe the partial credit really helped. After my exam, I looked up a few questions I could remember and I got them all wrong. I refused to do the PVT this time around and waited the 48 hours for quick results. I knew I got my last question right (not sure if that means anything). I had a feeling I was getting shut off at 85, so I made sure to really take my time on those last few questions. I truly 100% believe I failed and this was a feeling I didn't have from my previous attempts and I am now realizing that maybe this is what you're supposed to feel like.

- Lastly, have faith in yourself. Give yourself grace. Prayer 10000000% helps you along the way!! You can do it. Thank you to those who replied back to my questions/concerns and helped me on here!!

5/26/2023 5:24:45 PM
Hi, Congratulation on your success. I am thankful to you that you are willing to answer peoples questions since this new NCLEX is a mystery to everyone. How would compare the actual NGN questions to UWorld questions? Are they more difficult and hard or are same difficulty level as UWorld? Please reply. Thank you

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK