MAY MCAT

1/26/2023 4:25:12 PM
Hey Everyone!

I am taking my mcat in May of this year. I'm looking for a study partner either in person in Westchester NY or Zoom. I'm looking to stay motivated during this process and score high. My goal is to apply this year as well once the mcat is over.

My strengths are bio, psych/soc, and biochem with the exception of some topics. Cars and Chem/Phys need work and my conditioning. If anyone is interested, please respond to this message. I will reply back! My access is good until April 2023. Thank you to anyone who did previously respond in the past.

In the message, let me know when you're taking your test and what you're doing to prepare and I'll message you back. Best of luck! Go get em champ!
edited by on 1/26/2023
edited by on 1/26/2023

2/16/2023 11:15:20 AM
Hello,

You did not leave an email so I am not sure if you will get this message but if you are still looking for a dedicated study partner I am interested. I am in Cali so it would be via zoom. I would be happy to share the resources I have. I am good at chemistry, most psychology and sociology and the biology systems. My weak areas are physics, genetics, and psychology theories Kohlberg, etc.

Email address: [email protected]

2/16/2023 11:15:36 AM
Hello,

You did not leave an email so I am not sure if you will get this message but if you are still looking for a dedicated study partner I am interested. I am in Cali so it would be via zoom. I would be happy to share the resources I have. I am good at chemistry, most psychology and sociology and the biology systems. My weak areas are physics, genetics, and psychology theories Kohlberg, etc.

2/17/2023 1:06:32 AM
Have you found any yet?

2/17/2023 12:30:25 PM
No not yet

2/17/2023 1:00:09 PM
I am still looking for a study partner - and I am happy to share resources. If you are interested please feel free to email me. I am doing 60 to 70 practice questions a day, reviewing them, and doing -- Milesdown Anki. I can study fine on my own but it would be less painful and more fun and efficient to have a study partner. Lets have fun with this part of our journey.

3/1/2023 10:20:20 PM
hxwq899042 wrote:
Hello,

3/1/2023 10:27:10 PM
Hey, I emailed you directly. Let me know and we will be in touch.
hxwq899042 wrote:
Hello,

3/1/2023 10:29:09 PM
Hey there, my apologies for reaching back out sooner. I'm still looking for a study partner too. I don't mind studying or reviewing with multiple people. Please let me know what your study schedule is like. We can always google video chat or something. You can message me back privately and we can exchange info.
ojlw419445 wrote:
Have you found any yet?

4/1/2023 10:39:30 AM
Taking MCAT this May , looking for a study partner that can keep me accountable. My strength is Bio/Biochem and Psych/soc. My weakness is Chem/Phys and Cars.

Email: [email protected]

4/2/2023 1:17:13 AM
halg123878 wrote:
Taking MCAT this May , looking for a study partner that can keep me accountable. My strength is Bio/Biochem and Psych/soc. My weakness is Chem/Phys and Cars.

Email: [email protected]

Hi, I would love to be your study partner. I'm also taking the mcat this may so I need to just have someone to study with to feel motivated to continue and get the best possible score I can get

4/2/2023 1:19:57 AM
Hi everyone,

Just wanted to let yall know that i'm taking my mcat this upcoming may. I want to have a study partner that will keep me accountable and someone to study with so we can both be successful in reaching our mcat goals. Email is: [email protected]

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK