9 days before Nclex Exam

1/17/2023 5:57:51 AM
I'm retaking my exam in 9 days. I have done 51% of the qbank with 44% (13th rank) T_T. What I do is 75 to 100 questions and it's not even everyday cause I take longer time to read and write notes on the ones I got wrong then after I go back read and highlight them at the same time. I sometimes take a long time to finish, I'm really slow on picking up and writing down so thats why. In a day, I review for 5-6 hrs in total, I do breaks in between for 1h to 2hrs. The anxiety just hit me today when my family asked me if I'm ready. I tried to explain that I'm trying my best to study and practice questions and said If I'm not ready yet I can reschedule. I can feel the pressure already from their question but at this point I don't really know. I cried after cause I'm afraid that I'm going to fail again and disappoint them. I stopped my review and just cried more because I couldn't focus anymore. I have no one to talk to so I decided to just post it here to release the heaviness on my chest. I was supposed to sleep 4 hrs ago but I just couldn't stop crying. I wish by the time I wake up, it's going to be a hopeful day and same goes to you all

1/20/2023 4:16:30 PM
take a deep breath and don't overwork yourself these last few days. I would focus on testing strategy, reviewing the basics like lab values/symptoms of highs/lows, infection precautions, etc. Do some practice questions that make you feel confident and then stop until your test. Don't second guess yourself, you've worked hard and know your stuff! You got this!

1/21/2023 3:10:07 AM
bauy114542 wrote:
take a deep breath and don't overwork yourself these last few days. I would focus on testing strategy, reviewing the basics like lab values/symptoms of highs/lows, infection precautions, etc. Do some practice questions that make you feel confident and then stop until your test. Don't second guess yourself, you've worked hard and know your stuff! You got this!

Thank you for the encouragement and the advice, I will surely do that and keep them in mind, it means a lot to me! I took my assessment just now and I got 50% low chance of passing. I know I shouldn't based my performance on the Nclex with this score but it did made me sad a little bit. But like what you said, I know I got this.

1/27/2023 6:33:53 AM
I hope you did your exam and it went well! We all can do it. Just believe in yourself and have faith in God

1/27/2023 2:53:51 PM
znwb557997 wrote:
I hope you did your exam and it went well! We all can do it. Just believe in yourself and have faith in God

Hi I did but sadly I failed I felt confident after taking the nclex. Not sure what I did wrong this time. I encountered some that I wasn't quite sure but used the nursing process to answer them and was sure confident of the answers but it wasn't enough I guess. I reapplied immediately 2 hrs ago and hopefully I can still take the exam again before April 1. Now I feel like I'm just wasting my family's money. I used my money for my first exam and half for my 2nd time (they covered half) but now I have nothing left so they'll have to cover everything plus extending my uworld. But looking back to my nursing school, all my written tests were just average and I was more comfortable when doing skills or clinicals.

3/28/2023 8:37:43 PM
I'm the one who posted this. Took my 3rd exam and failed again. I decided to end my journey here. I know it's very coward of me now I can say I am truly a failure but I am beat up already my mental health is on the edge. I rather choose my health overall than to experience this again. Thanks.

7/4/2023 3:22:19 AM
The main thing is to believe in yourself and your strength and find out right help. I had similar feelings when I had to prepare responsible english assignment and needed english assignment help. At first, I was nervous, but I calmed down, created a training plan and followed it. Also, this site https://essays.edubirdie.com/english-assignment-help helped me greatly because it provided me with finished work, and I could use it as a sample. The main thing is not to panic and go through the training material calmly.
edited by on 7/4/2023

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK