Highly Experienced USMLE Tutor!

12/15/2022 6:45:33 PM
Hi Guys ,

I am a highly experienced USMLE tutor and have been teaching USMLE for almost eight years now and I have achieved more than ninety percent success rate. I teach through Gotomeeting everyday from Monday to Saturday and my each session lasts for two hours. I have both group and one-on-one sessions. I will give you NOTES which will cover most of the major books and whatever else is required to score high in board exams. I can assure you that if you work hard, together with my right guidance I can help you pass with high scores. I am a doctor of medicine and I have practiced medicine for many years.

I will also assess you periodically by conducting tests including questions from CMS and also NBME.

Right now I have various group sessions at different timings for step 1, step 2 and step 3. The syllabus is finished within 45-50 days approximately if you join these sessions.

If you want one-on-one then syllabus will be finished within thirty days.

We are a company of highly experienced doctors who teach Step 1, Step 2 and Step 3. For further queries and the FEES please mail me or drop me a line. My email id is [email protected]. My Skype id is (divesh04). You can see the huge list of testimonials on our website at the below link

https://usmleglobal.com/testimonial.php

Regards,
Dr. Divesh
Ph: 7736687048

2/8/2023 10:03:11 PM
People I just got scam and stolen thousends dollars on 1/16/2023 for his false course.

I will be uploading a bigger message
Courses WILL NOT BE COMPLETED BY THIS PERSON, HE WILL POST PONE COURSES ETC FOR FUTURE DAYS, YOUR TIME IS NOT IMPORTANT AT ALL, NO REAL SCHEDULE, HE WILL TEXT YOU OR START the COURSE ON HIS CONVINIENCE>

DONT SEND MONEY TO THIS SCAMMER. CHECK HIS WEBPAGES. HE IS NOT A MED IN THE US, HAS NO NPI, no residency trainin of Fellow in the USA.

ALL WHAT IS ON HIS WEBPAGE IS SCAM AND MADE UP.

PLEASE RELATE

SCAM

USMLEGLOBAL.COM

2/8/2023 10:05:46 PM
xqjl688092 wrote:
Hi Guys ,

I am a highly experienced USMLE tutor and have been teaching USMLE for almost eight years now and I have achieved more than ninety percent success rate. I teach through Gotomeeting everyday from Monday to Saturday and my each session lasts for two hours. I have both group and one-on-one sessions. I will give you NOTES which will cover most of the major books and whatever else is required to score high in board exams. I can assure you that if you work hard, together with my right guidance I can help you pass with high scores. I am a doctor of medicine and I have practiced medicine for many years.

I will also assess you periodically by conducting tests including questions from CMS and also NBME.

Right now I have various group sessions at different timings for step 1, step 2 and step 3. The syllabus is finished within 45-50 days approximately if you join these sessions.

If you want one-on-one then syllabus will be finished within thirty days.

We are a company of highly experienced doctors who teach Step 1, Step 2 and Step 3. For further queries and the FEES please mail me or drop me a line. My email id is [email protected]. My Skype id is (divesh04). You can see the huge list of testimonials on our website at the below link

https://usmleglobal.com/testimonial.php

Regards,
Dr. Divesh
Ph: 7736687048

--
YOU are NOT experienced in anything. I just want to find you and blow your face mother ****er.
SCAMMER. FUCK YOUR KID and give peoples money back OR stop doing this SCAM.

---

Thank for commenting in this amazing reliable forum. It is more than evident that you are part of Divesh Scam. As everybody can see here you dont even have a reliable user name. This tells me a lot of how Fake your account and testimony is.

I hope you are at least a medical student anywhere in India, "the Wonderland". I hope you keep "learning" all the **** that he says on his scam course. Never mind you havent taken his course because you are just a puppet here.

His "course" is full of scams... ITS SIMPLY A JOKE. HE IS NOT A DOCTOR,HAS NO NPI and hasnt ever even prescribed Aspirin 81mg daily for 1 month 1 refill. Ask him iif you dont trust me. Or just Try to google him. Maybe in the "Crazy" india he did Math I or II but not more than that in school...

I bet he hasnt even pass step 1, he hasnt even made it to residency.. He said he did a fellowship in cardiology. SAY WHAT?. WHAT A FUCKING LIE.

YOU ALL PIECE OF SHIT

2/8/2023 10:06:48 PM
boqu8656542/8/2023 9:55:58 PM reply with quote edit • delete
mlfz501766 wrote:
I am taking step 2 CK classes from Dr Divesh Wadehra. His notes, his lectures are great. He is an amazing teacher. I am not finding any fault until now in his sessions. I would recommend his classes for usmle aspirants to clear the concepts.

---

I pretty sure you will fail. 100%. His "course" is a scam. ITS a joke.

Tell him to study and memorize the definition of "to be on time", "schedule" and people's time; because certainly he does not respect your time, he says one time and course starts other day. Course is full of excuses, his FUCKING son is sick, there is not electricity and a lot of bull****ing... Thats Divesh as SCAMER. He will be reported to the board of trustees in Texas and Boston Medical association to see if he will even match into some type of residency, because he had never done it.
He basically wont make it, he is a thief.

boqu8656542/8/2023 9:57:15 PM reply with quote edit • delete
jlvi499885 wrote:
I am FM resident. I am learning medicine from Dr. Divesh wadehra without any issues. He is an excellent teacher and helped me understanding basic medicine concepts in easier way . I highly recommend him.

HAHAHAHA a family medicine resident?
Where and how?, what are your criteria to call this a good course?

Thank for commenting in this amazing reliable forum. It is more than evident that you are part of Divesh Scam. As everybody can see here you dont even have a reliable user name. This tells me a lot of how Fake your account and testimony is.

I hope you are at least a medical student anywhere in India, "the Wonderland". I hope you keep "learning" all the **** that he says on his scam course. Never mind you havent taken his course because you are just a puppet here.

His "course" is full of scams... ITS SIMPLY A JOKE. HE IS NOT A DOCTOR,HAS NO NPI and hasnt ever even prescribed Aspirin 81mg daily for 1 month 1 refill. Ask him iif you dont trust me. Or just Try to google him. Maybe in the "Crazy" india he did Math I or II but not more than that in school...

I bet he hasnt even pass step 1, he hasnt even made it to residency.. He said he did a fellowship in cardiology. SAY WHAT?. WHAT A FUCKING LIE.

YOU ALL PIECE OF SHIT SUGAR LAND,TX.

I hope you have electricity today or your wifi is on or AT LEAST YOU PAID YOUR WIFI YO GIVE THE DAM GOD SCAM CLASES. Bitch

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK