Alhamdulilah PASSED STEP 1

11/13/2022 3:27:08 PM
I was given 3.5 months to prepare for my exam by my medical school, they also required me to pass the NBME before taking the real exam, I had a time crunch and I was able to pull this off with the help of study partners i found here, I am very thankful for the time I spent with them, and it helped reinforce the concepts.
I used UW 1x, FA, Skechy, and GoldUSMLE review traiining really pinpointed what I needed to know and was not necessary, they are the main reason why I passed the nbme for my medical school. They saved me alot of time in my preparation and I strongly recommend them. The amount of time I spent focusing on the high yield questions was very helpful as I was able to finish all the blocks in time. Its important to pace yourself properly in the prometric center, i felt more comfortable doing at least two-three blocks before taking the break, you need to get your routine going early, I took my first break after the first 3 blocks. Try not to eat a heavy breakfast, but have a heavy dinner the night before, light snacks should only be taken in on exam day. I was able to gain the most in pathophys, pathology, and pharmacology as pharm was hit each day during the goldusmle course as we covered each body system.

11/13/2022 3:31:47 PM
Congratulations on passing step1, it was a pleasure and honor to be your study partner you were strong during the study sessions and you the reason why i am at a high level now thank you

11/13/2022 3:34:59 PM
congratulations farrah good luck to you

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK