Failed ABIM twice

10/20/2022 1:58:34 AM
Hi!
I am devastated I graduated in august 2019 due to pregnancy complications and could not take ABIM that year and took first time in 2021 but did not prepare well. Second time I took this year in 2022 and failed again after taking review course too and study as well, I did have some domestic issues going on right before exam and have 2 kids with full time job. I am not sure.
Please guide me to make a study plan so I can pass next time, i and my kids future depends on it. I hope I don’t lose my job over it, when they hired me it was a requirement to be board certified with in 2 years of graduation.

Please help me out! I will be grateful.

12/6/2022 6:06:52 PM
jrzn726338 wrote:
Hi!
I am devastated I graduated in august 2019 due to pregnancy complications and could not take ABIM that year and took first time in 2021 but did not prepare well. Second time I took this year in 2022 and failed again after taking review course too and study as well, I did have some domestic issues going on right before exam and have 2 kids with full time job. I am not sure.
Please guide me to make a study plan so I can pass next time, i and my kids future depends on it. I hope I don’t lose my job over it, when they hired me it was a requirement to be board certified with in 2 years of graduation.

Hi,

if you want to study seriously everyday, Im available. Im planning to take exam in aug 2023

12/13/2022 3:58:17 AM
jrzn726338 wrote:
Hi!

I am available, how do we link up

1/1/2023 10:30:58 AM
If you need a study partner to keep on track, let me know

1/11/2023 8:54:11 AM
Hey, are you still looking to study with a partner? Can you Please email me at [email protected].

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK