Help with MCAT study schedule or where to start?

7/8/2022 3:31:40 PM
Hey everyone!

I am a recent graduate who is planning on taking the MCAT 3/2023! I currently am allowing 7-8 months to study as I am also working a full time job as a scribe. I have the 7 Kaplan books, access to Khan Academy and UWORLD. I am not really sure where to start though?

Does anyone have any recommendations on where to start or have the schedule they followed? I am aiming for a 512-515 to help out the fact that my GPA was a bit lower (3.74).

I would love any help that anyone can provide! Thank you guys so much!

7/17/2022 1:01:58 PM
isul727232 wrote:
Hey everyone!

I am a recent graduate who is planning on taking the MCAT 3/2023! I currently am allowing 7-8 months to study as I am also working a full time job as a scribe. I have the 7 Kaplan books, access to Khan Academy and UWORLD. I am not really sure where to start though?

Does anyone have any recommendations on where to start or have the schedule they followed? I am aiming for a 512-515 to help out the fact that my GPA was a bit lower (3.74).

I would love any help that anyone can provide! Thank you guys so much!

Check your DM Please

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK