Serious Sp for Step 1 (From Monday May 30)

5/29/2022 4:31:47 PM
Looking for serious consistent study partner/s for the following timings and schedule. I have completed FA and Uworld previously 2 years ago but had to take a break from studies, so now back to complete the preparation.

Task would be to read FA clearly (No rushing!) to understand every line and read out any Uworld notes attached to the FA by taking turns as I am expecting more than two/three people.

Schedule: CST Time Zone
5 am to 7 am- FA system
2 pm to 3 pm-FA (Microbiology)
3 pm to 4 pm- FA (Immunology)
9 pm to 10 pm- Pathoma
10 pm to 11 pm- FA (Pharmacology)

The same plan for 7 days a week. No breaks! unless majority in the group need a day off. Usually we can complete non-systems in a month and we can move to Biostats or Gen pathology or any other topic of group interest for the next month.

Only serious committed persons reply. Planning to give exam by July. We will always start at scheduled time (above timings) with a maximum of 5 min delay. No waiting for those who fail to join on time. As there are only 2 hrs scheduled sessions and placed at different times of the day, prefer no breaks in between the 2 hr session.

Please No Drama and No absents unless any emergency. I am sorry if the posting sounds rude but my goal is to meet, share concepts, create 100% study atmosphere and pass this exam soon.

Wish you all best of luck for your exams.

Interested people can email me with their names at [email protected].

6/7/2022 12:20:04 PM
I would like a study partner after 5 pm EST if possible thank you send me your schedule I can be online on Skype or zoom

6/19/2022 6:26:48 PM
I need a study partner please let me know if you are available

6/20/2022 10:20:29 AM
llxf518999 wrote:
I need a study partner please let me know if you are available

I am interested. Please let me know how we can get started. My exam is in August.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK