Looking for Study Partner (Test mid June)

4/21/2022 5:42:00 PM
This road has been lonely for me, and could really use some support. Hope I'm not the only one.
I'm in the practice problems stages of studying and would love to have a partner and/or group to study with.
Let me know if you (or anyone you know) is down to study. I'm pretty flexible with my schedule as well.

4/24/2022 4:47:43 PM
cpkf657081 wrote:
This road has been lonely for me, and could really use some support. Hope I'm not the only one.
I'm in the practice problems stages of studying and would love to have a partner and/or group to study with.
Let me know if you (or anyone you know) is down to study. I'm pretty flexible with my schedule as well.

4/24/2022 4:48:49 PM
i am interested in studying together. you can reach me at my email at [email protected]

4/28/2022 1:53:32 AM
cpkf657081 wrote:

Hi, I am testing in June as well and I am interested in a study group. you can reach me at [email protected]! Thank you!

4/28/2022 10:17:35 PM
rejj270521 wrote:
cpkf657081 wrote:

Hi, I am testing in June as well and I am interested in a study group. you can reach me at [email protected]! Thank you!

Hey im also testing on June 18th. ALL ALONE!! Let me know. Lets get it!

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK