PASSED IN 76

3/18/2022 4:56:15 PM
Hello Everyone!

I have passed my NCLEX on my first attempt! I got 76 questions!

I was honestly not doing too well on my U-world tests and scored an average of 52% and used the entire question bank. I had taken the practice test about 5 days before my exam and I scored very low and it said I had a low chance of passing.
Honestly, speaking I was so let down and I wasn't so sure about my upcoming test date anymore. But I still took the exam and when it closed at 76 questions I felt relief.

I used only U-world and MK lectures to prepare. U-world is for sure harder than the actual exam. U-world prepared me and when I took the exam I gave my best.

I wish you all best of luck! If I can do it then you all can too! Believe in yourself!! I only prepared for a month, did about 75-100 questions, and took one practice test. I used to study about 6-8 hours a day. Dedicate yourself to U-world and MK and you will succeed!

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK