CK IN 2 1/2 MONTHS

3/15/2022 5:23:57 PM
Hello,
I am looking for a serious SP to go over uworld and some ck topics, exam is in 2 1/2 months. I am available pretty much every day. Anyone interested, send me a message and let's do this. here is skype drusmle_262.
thank you

4/6/2022 11:46:20 PM
vokh310125 wrote:
Hello,
I am looking for a serious SP to go over uworld and some ck topics, exam is in 2 1/2 months. I am available pretty much every day. Anyone interested, send me a message and let's do this. here is skype drusmle_262.
thank you

Hello, I am interested.
My step 2 CK is in 2 months n I will be available almost daily as well.
Can you tell me your time zone?

4/12/2022 8:13:23 AM
I am in CST. send me your skype ID or email, or add mine to your account and let see what we can do
Thank you

5/8/2022 8:37:43 AM
vokh310125 wrote:
Hello,
thank you

are you still looking my ck at end of june
email [email protected]

7/5/2022 4:14:25 PM
I am interested in a study partner do you want to join my whatsapp group?

8/17/2023 9:43:13 AM
As a busy mom, the GE GTE24GTHWW's customizable shelves and well-designed interior make it a winner for me. I can easily adjust the layout to accommodate snacks, beverages, and various-sized containers. The fact that it operates quietly is a bonus, especially during those late-night kitchen visits without waking up the whole household. most accurate refrigerator thermometer

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK