Passed step 2CK with 260 what I used to prepare

3/9/2022 5:27:30 AM
Score 260 on my step2CK, got my score report earlier this week
I found my study partners on this forum several weeks ago and I would like to thank my study partners I met on this forum.
The countless hours I spent studying with you all helped, and it was a big improvement from my first NBME practice exam.
I started over on UW did 2x, read FA twice and took the goldusmlereview step2CK course and it helped me overcome my weaknesses. They will tell you what to focus on and what is not important in the material they also go into the fine details for each topic that are necessary for the exam. I found goldusmlereview to be very helpful and I was able to perform better on my NBME as my score went up by 30 pts. There is alot of content and the goldusmle CK review helped me focus on my weak areas. The BIOSTATS AND INTERNAL MEDICINE REVIEW SECTIONS WERE THE MOST HELPFUL.
I strongly recommend the 8 weeks goldusmle step2CK course it was very beneficial to me. I took my exam 3 weeks after I finished the course and passed my step 2CK with higher performance.
Good luck to all of you

3/9/2022 5:28:48 AM
I had to take care of my 4 kids during the day and the night sessions were very convenient and helpful , nothing is impossible work hard and you will succeed.

3/9/2022 5:30:34 AM
congratulations it was a pleasure to be your study partner you deserved to pass
if you ever need anything just let me know

3/9/2022 5:33:03 AM
congratulations with hard work all things are possible, thank you for your encouragement you kept me out of depression, and i am glad you passed.

3/9/2022 9:33:01 PM
zwav870313 wrote:
I found my study partners on this forum several weeks ago and I would like to thank my study partners I met on this forum.
The countless hours I spent studying with you all helped, and it was a big improvement from my first NBME practice exam.
I started over on UW did 2x, read FA twice and took the goldusmlereview step2CK course and it helped me overcome my weaknesses. They will tell you what to focus on and what is not important in the material they also go into the fine details for each topic that are necessary for the exam. I found goldusmlereview to be very helpful and I was able to perform better on my NBME as my score went up by 30 pts. There is alot of content and the goldusmle CK review helped me focus on my weak areas. The BIOSTATS AND INTERNAL MEDICINE REVIEW SECTIONS WERE THE MOST HELPFUL.
I strongly recommend the 8 weeks goldusmle step2CK course it was very beneficial to me. I took my exam 3 weeks after I finished the course and passed my step 2CK with higher performance.
Good luck to all of you

4/2/2022 6:05:26 AM
congratulations

4/4/2022 2:57:15 PM
Congratulations!! Good job
Can you please contact me for few questions.
[email protected]
Thank you in advance

5/11/2022 12:45:43 AM
zwav870313 wrote:
Good luck to all of you

Hi

Can you respond on [email protected] , wanted to clarify a few points. Thanks

5/19/2022 1:47:42 AM
zwav870313 wrote:
Good luck to all of you

I have few questions, can you please contact me at [email protected]

6/14/2022 3:47:12 AM
congratulations on passing thank you for helping me and it was great to be your study partner

6/19/2022 9:08:26 PM
congratulations

7/5/2022 4:39:46 PM
congratulations, it was a pleasure to be your study partner good luck to you and your daughter

7/7/2022 1:52:09 PM
Aoa thanks for great review and congratulations have a few questions can you plz contact at [email protected]

10/30/2022 8:36:53 PM
congratulations good luck to you

3/19/2023 5:21:41 AM
congratulations thank for being my study partner you help me alot even when i had less time to study thank you

5/8/2023 6:00:18 AM
congratulations

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK