CARS Help

3/8/2022 7:35:50 PM
Hey everyone,

I was wondering if anyone had any good CARS strategies. Honestly, I have done so much practice and have not really improved. Timing is always an issue for me, but I really just struggle on a diverse range of q-types.

Does anyone have general strategies to use (maybe some for humanities some for social sciences). I honestly just don't know how to improve in this section and its driving me nuts.

3/19/2022 12:23:58 AM
I just started watching these videos on Youtube to help me learn how to do better on CARS.
They are helpful, and make you think -- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49Gp7tm9k4U&t=1569s

3/21/2022 12:05:26 AM
check out the testing solutions 30 days to CARS guide. There is a free pdf online! English is my second language so as you can imagine CARS has been painful for me..but this is a game changer!

5/8/2022 8:55:12 AM
Thanks a lot for the explanation. I don't have much time to have fun while studying, because I study a lot of other subjects and write research in the form of articles. To relax or unwind, I read about Bally’s Corporation and their Free Bally Slots at https://pokiesman.com/bally/ I advise you to try.
edited by on 5/24/2022

5/20/2022 9:23:56 PM
liyf405074 wrote:
check out the testing solutions 30 days to CARS guide. There is a free pdf online! English is my second language so as you can imagine CARS has been painful for me..but this is a game changer!

Can you send me the link? I cant find a free pdf online. thank you
edited by on 5/20/2022

6/2/2022 9:17:01 PM
rrep705327 wrote:
Hey everyone,

I was wondering if anyone had any good CARS strategies. Honestly, I have done so much practice and have not really improved. Timing is always an issue for me, but I really just struggle on a diverse range of q-types.

Does anyone have general strategies to use (maybe some for humanities some for social sciences). I honestly just don't know how to improve in this section and its driving me nuts.

I'd definitely say Testingsolutions helped me out a ton. I was enrolled in Jack Westin's course ($1K) but then ended up switching to Testingsolutions!!! Recommended big time!

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK