Help! Has anyone passed w/ low chance percentile!

12/15/2021 3:35:02 PM
Hi, can you guys provide input! I have completed the quiz bank with a overall percent of 46! I attempted the first assessment and just received 17 which is low chance of passing!

I take my test next Tuesday, and thinking about waiting! Sucks but I would rather be safe than sorry!

Has anyone passed with low scores like mine if so what were they!! Thank you all In advance!!!!! 😓🤯🙏🏽

12/17/2021 12:43:07 AM
To clarify I received 50 which is in the 17th percentile and uworld predicts this to be low chance of passing! What you do guys think! Has any passed in this percentile?

2/28/2022 10:07:25 PM
clhj512951 wrote:
To clarify I received 50 which is in the 17th percentile and uworld predicts this to be low chance of passing! What you do guys think! Has any passed in this percentile?

If you don’t mind me asking, Did you end up taking it and passing? I take my test this Friday and I’m sh***ing myself. So scared

2/28/2022 10:13:19 PM
Hi,

Yes I passed in 75 questions.

My overall percentile in uworld was 47%, and on the assessment received low chance of passing.

I did all the questions, and redid the ones I had gotten wrong.

I didn’t do much writing, I just focused on questions!

What are your scores?

2/28/2022 10:16:00 PM
I was sooo scared the entire time and after the test as well! The anxiety was killing, but I just tried my best to remain calm! That’s all I kept telling myself, and I think it helped.

The test started out touching all subjects and then tested on your weak areas which for me was pharm.

I read a blog that they give about 5-6 pharm questions and you just have to get half of those right...

2/28/2022 11:31:30 PM
clhj512951 wrote:
Hi,

Yes I passed in 75 questions.

My overall percentile in uworld was 47%, and on the assessment received low chance of passing.

I did all the questions, and redid the ones I had gotten wrong.

I didn’t do much writing, I just focused on questions!

What are your scores?

Overall 59% (72nd rank) test fluctuates from 50’s-60’s. I got one 42 and one 75. I did the assessment and got “very high” but I heard you need 60’s on Uworld to pass NCLEX and most scores are in the 50’s. My weakest is pharm. esp psych . Congratulations

3/1/2022 12:24:19 AM
Thank you! I’m certain you will do just fine! Certain! Just try to remain calm ❤️ Wish you the best!

1/11/2023 10:03:47 PM
Do you have any recommendations? I take my test in a week and have a 46% overall (before finishing going back through incorrect questions) and got a 50% on my practice exam as well. Did you do anything that helped you pass because I am so so nervous at this point seeing my scores so bad.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK