Study parter

12/2/2021 8:59:34 PM
Hello everyone,
I am looking for a dedicated study partner over zoom for CK from 8:30 pm to 12:30 am eastern time on the weekdays and from 6:00 am to 2:00 pm eastern time on the weekends . I am planning to take the test on February, I am located in Massachusetts, if anyone is interested email me at [email protected]
Thank you!

12/12/2021 5:11:35 AM
dandna wrote:
Hello everyone,
I am looking for a dedicated study partner over zoom for CK from 8:30 pm to 12:30 am eastern time on the weekdays and from 6:00 am to 2:00 pm eastern time on the weekends . I am planning to take the test on February, I am located in Massachusetts, if anyone is interested email me at [email protected]
Thank you!

emailed you

12/12/2021 5:11:50 AM
dandna wrote:
Hello everyone,
Thank you!

emailed you

2/7/2022 4:23:10 PM
dandna wrote:
Hello everyone,
Thank you!

Hi I tried contacting you on email. My exam is soon. Will yo be interested in review from 9pm or 8.30pm to 12.30am est . Emailed you and it failed to deliver. Please get back to me on email below or jdo.md Skype
Regards
[email protected]

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK