300+ Point Improvement! How I did it, and next YOU

7/5/2021 1:43:35 PM
Hi Everyone,

I would just like to share my journey using UWorld and how I went from a 1060 PSAT score to a 1360 on my latest SAT. I discovered UWorld pretty late in the process but all I had been using to practice were random tests I found online, aimlessly working through them without having guided explanations on what I had been doing wrong. After getting a 1060, I took the SAT for the first time after my aimless studying and scored a 1080. I wasn't happy at all with my score and looked to reddit on what I could do better. I came across UWorld where I did the 1 week free trial and fell in love. The explanations were so handy, showing me exactly why the choice I picked is wrong, and even told me why I had picked it, and how not to fall for the trap next time. The questions were so realistic that the second my trial ended I purchased the actual question bank. On the next test I scored a 1280. While this wasn't my goal score yet, it was over a 200 point improvement in just less than two months! Continuing with UWorld, I scored a 1360 on my latest SAT with a 99th percentile score in Math. UWorld will for sure help you in getting the score of your dreams! Keep practicing!

7/7/2021 5:32:59 PM
ofgw301825 wrote:
Hi Everyone,

I would just like to share my journey using UWorld and how I went from a 1060 PSAT score to a 1360 on my latest SAT. I discovered UWorld pretty late in the process but all I had been using to practice were random tests I found online, aimlessly working through them without having guided explanations on what I had been doing wrong. After getting a 1060, I took the SAT for the first time after my aimless studying and scored a 1080. I wasn't happy at all with my score and looked to reddit on what I could do better. I came across UWorld where I did the 1 week free trial and fell in love. The explanations were so handy, showing me exactly why the choice I picked is wrong, and even told me why I had picked it, and how not to fall for the trap next time. The questions were so realistic that the second my trial ended I purchased the actual question bank. On the next test I scored a 1280. While this wasn't my goal score yet, it was over a 200 point improvement in just less than two months! Continuing with UWorld, I scored a 1360 on my latest SAT with a 99th percentile score in Math. UWorld will for sure help you in getting the score of your dreams! Keep practicing!

This is awesome, congratulations and thank you for sharing!

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK