CARS help!

6/11/2021 9:29:48 AM
does anyone have CARS tips? i've tried my best but i'm not sure how to improve

6/16/2021 6:35:10 PM
I just took the real MCAT and got my score back and while I need to retake it cause I wasn't happy with my score I still have some advice. I was told this by a friend who scored great and he said "make sure you answer the question based on the authors perspective and not your own". Meaning that after you read a passage, as a reader you have an idea about what it is saying. However, The questions usually want to know what the author would say or how the author feels. So... when you read a passage try to put yourself in the authors shoes to understand their perspective so that when you answer questions about the authors mood, message, etc., then you will have a much better chance at getting it right. Don't mix up the authors perspective with your own perspective. And DO NOT use common sense EVER.

4/6/2023 4:11:11 PM
It's important to remember to always wear gloves and eye protection when handling car batteries, as they contain sulfuric acid which can be dangerous if it comes into contact with your skin or eyes. If you're not comfortable for vehicle pre-purchase inspection or confident in replacing your own battery, it's always best to take it to a professional mechanic for assistance.

5/30/2023 9:14:18 PM
utmw778191 wrote:
It's important to remember to always wear gloves and eye protection when handling car batteries, as they contain sulfuric acid which can be dangerous if it comes into contact with your skin or eyes. If you're not comfortable for vehicle pre-purchase inspection or confident in replacing your own battery, it's always best to take it to a professional mechanic for assistance.

thanks for the tips!

7/12/2023 4:13:00 AM
When it comes to choosing a car, then you should definitely pay attention to the number of members of your family. You can see it here and understand how to choose the right car for a large family. Personally, I live in Canada and I have two teenage children, so I needed a large, spacious, comfortable car. For our family I choose and bought a used Honda Odyssey.

8/13/2023 4:20:54 PM
Traveling alone offers a unique sense of freedom and self-discovery, but it also comes with distinct challenges. Solo travelers often face higher risks, especially when it comes to personal safety and health. https://traveldefend.com/redpoint-travel-insurance/
edited by on 8/13/2023
edited by on 8/13/2023
edited by on 8/13/2023

8/14/2023 5:19:48 AM
Hi there! I'm hoping for some guidance. I recently made a new car purchase and I'm unsure about the necessary upkeep. I've noticed an increasing emphasis on the benefits of using ceramic coatings for new vehicles. Are you knowledgeable about this and can you shed some light on the subject?

8/14/2023 8:14:35 AM
I have a tip for you! Try visiting this resource https://www.fresh-layer.com/rv-packages, which has transformed my RV experiences. Their specialized packages cater to every need of my cherished vehicle, ensuring it remains a haven of comfort and style on the road. With them, my RV journeys are elevated to new heights of luxury and convenience.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK