passed beyond expectations.

4/13/2021 5:14:35 AM
i took my Nclex Pn on 23/03/21 and i passed after battling with this exam 5 times with no success. I decided to retake the exam and was doing Uworld and found someone recommending a tutor for helping and out of frustration i contacted but was not still sure of it. Believe me that was the best thing i did, i applied and did all arrangements in regards to my coming exam and began to study only to find out i passed with 75 question

Now i want to encourage new nursing students and those who have been trying to pass not to give up as i had once been in the same shoe and i encourage you to reach out to my tutor for help and to give yourself enough study time before taking the exam. Be careful who you take help from because there are alot of fake people pretending to help you which are lies, To contact call/text +19203064362 or email [email protected] .

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK