Need Support from Uworld Peers

11/26/2020 3:39:45 PM
I am an old IMG, graduated in 2008. worked until 2015 and have not been working since.
(Because my new visa status since 2015 does not allow me to work in the US)
Passed USMLE step 1 on third attempt with a score of 214.
Plan to write step2 in the next six months.

1. I know my chances aren't great for finding a match But is all this in vain? Should I look for alternative careers?
2. Suggestions on how to study for a great step 2 score
3. Study partners/study groups for usmle step2 - If you are in one, please PM.

All I see in the forum these days are ads for various other academies or courses, Spam scammers asking you to give them money to get rich quick and snake oil salesmen offering treasures - I 'd like to see some support from the guys here from the actual students who are trying to crack usmle out there - There's no better support than from people who are going through a tough time but are still ready to help the person beside them rise up.

11/26/2020 7:27:52 PM
I wish i could join you! I am working on passing NBME Prequal in order to take Step 1...any adice
edited by on 11/26/2020

11/27/2020 2:48:23 PM
niha86955546 wrote:
I wish i could join you! I am working on passing NBME Prequal in order to take Step 1...any adice
edited by on 11/26/2020

Wish I could help - but i have no clue about the nbme preQual - Didn't need to take it.
But I can help you through Step 1- so you can avoid the mistakes i did and get a better score

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK