Step 1 Study partner(s)

11/25/2020 11:54:15 PM
US IMG looking for a study partner(s). Aiming for +245 by late April/first week of May. In the early phase of UWORLD (<5%) - looking for someone to complete first round systemwise with First Aid annotations. We can do 1/+ First Aid block every morning with explanations and annotations for clearing concepts. Revise independetly in our evenings before the next day.

I live in the Pacific Time Zone and would like to start 8-9AM. Prefer a female study partner, but no restriction. Please reply if interested to exchange contacts and arrange sessions.

12/1/2020 1:24:49 AM
I'm interested. Lets exchange contact details and we'll go from there.

12/1/2020 11:30:58 AM
im interested! lets all exchange details!

12/2/2020 4:09:08 PM
great. let's make a group for this. what do you guys want to use to communicate? Skype, Zoom, etc? hit me with a reply so we can start ASAP.

12/2/2020 4:14:14 PM
I sent my phone number to both of you. I'm waiting for your reply so we can start study sessions.

12/6/2020 12:35:17 AM
ekry467519 wrote:
US IMG looking for a study partner(s). Aiming for +245 by late April/first week of May. In the early phase of UWORLD (<5%) - looking for someone to complete first round systemwise with First Aid annotations. We can do 1/+ First Aid block every morning with explanations and annotations for clearing concepts. Revise independetly in our evenings before the next day.

I live in the Pacific Time Zone and would like to start 8-9AM. Prefer a female study partner, but no restriction. Please reply if interested to exchange contacts and arrange sessions.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn More
   I Accept