Fresh starter for CK! Anyone from India?

11/16/2020 11:06:37 PM
Hi! Planning to start my step 2 ck preparation this week. Is anyone willing to join me, to discuss doubts, share high yields, keep track of each other till exam. Aim is to cross 250 (240 at the worst). If more people are interested (upto 4 members), I would create a common group on whatsapp. It will be a dedicated preparation phase, not for fun nor casual readers. Expected time to complete preparing : 4-6 months.

11/17/2020 9:41:04 AM
Yup I m interested, text me on Skype-firasmohd23

12/7/2020 2:26:17 AM
zjbt427216 wrote:
Hi! Planning to start my step 2 ck preparation this week. Is anyone willing to join me, to discuss doubts, share high yields, keep track of each other till exam. Aim is to cross 250 (240 at the worst). If more people are interested (upto 4 members), I would create a common group on whatsapp. It will be a dedicated preparation phase, not for fun nor casual readers. Expected time to complete preparing : 4-6 months.

Yes I am interested, please let me know [email protected]

1/3/2021 4:00:02 AM
yes i am interested.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK