Study partner for 2 months

10/21/2020 11:56:16 PM
Hey,

I am looking for study partner for CK UW 2 months, whose is regular and hard working.

please do send me inbox massage, if you are interested.

thank you

10/24/2020 8:56:12 AM
imann wrote:
Hey,

I am looking for study partner for CK UW 2 months, whose is regular and hard working.

thank you

Hello, Goodmorning. Are you still looking a study partner. I am in interested. Also what is your time zone? I am in Atlanta. Thank you 🙏🏽

10/29/2020 10:24:22 AM
I am also interested. am in Maryland EST. I am available from 10am to 4pm daily . email is [email protected]
at this moment am basically stuck and slow so I need a push too. so I don't mind joining the group.
thank you

11/8/2020 3:12:17 PM
imann wrote:
Hey,
have u found someone yet ?
Skype ID taifade

thank you

thank you

11/29/2020 12:15:20 PM
imann wrote:
Hey,

thank you

I am interested email me at [email protected], so we can share contact

11/29/2020 12:17:45 PM
Leviticus wrote:
I am also interested. am in Maryland EST. I am available from 10am to 4pm daily . email is [email protected]
at this moment am basically stuck and slow so I need a push too. so I don't mind joining the group.
thank you

I am interested email me at [email protected], so we can share contact

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK