Looking for advanced SP

9/28/2020 5:06:53 PM
Looking for a SP in the advanced stages of CK study. Someone who has noticed the particular nuances of the Step 2 Qbank as it has been changing lately. More than half the questions less than 50% of the students answer correctly. I'm looking for someone who can connect the dots better than alot of the recent explanations have been attempting to. Someone who has done the qbank at least once through. I have reviewed it at least twice

Preferably female. Thanks!

9/28/2020 7:57:40 PM
dwmp897190 wrote:
Looking for a SP in the advanced stages of CK study. Someone who has noticed the particular nuances of the Step 2 Qbank as it has been changing lately. More than half the questions less than 50% of the students answer correctly. I'm looking for someone who can connect the dots better than alot of the recent explanations have been attempting to. Someone who has done the qbank at least once through. I have reviewed it at least twice

Preferably female. Thanks!

Hi am interested. Exam is in a few weeks. did the Uworld once. Going through the notes and questions for the second time. would appreciate a rapid review.

10/1/2020 4:13:58 PM
hi, i did uw twice..... if want to discuss topics and uw Q ( esp Surgery and gyne-obs). Actually my exam cancelled few days ago, so i am looking for someone discuss topics and uw with someone
message me at my skype id: hassam khan usmle

10/16/2020 12:54:03 PM
interested..my skype id is sneha.karmani

10/17/2020 3:35:43 PM
HI,
I'm getting 85%> on my timed mixed quizzes, but I need someone to motivate me to do at least 4 blocks of mixed a day timed and then we can go over the results together.

please let me know if you are interested [email protected]

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK