5th ATTEMPT. 6yrs out of school. GOOD POP-UP

5/28/2020 9:39:28 AM
I usually don't post but I felt it was something I needed to express and give hope to those that need it! I took the NCLEX 5-27-2020. I received the GOOD POP-UP!! I tried it with 2 different cards. 4 different times. With all correct info and also with a different expiration date as well! Still keep getting the GOOD pop-up! YAY!!! I've seen the BAD pop-up 4 other times...nasty looking thing so with that being said I believe that I FINALLY did it! This was my 5th attempt being out of school for 6 years...odds were defiantly AGAINST me. Statistics are shown at 42% pass rate...not good odds. However, if you find yourself in this situation or something similar....DON'T give up!! You can do this too!!! I have faith in all of you!! Will update when the quick results are available tomorrow!!

5/28/2020 12:07:58 PM
PASSED!!! Just received and email of my Nursing license number!

5/28/2020 12:20:31 PM
Wow!! Congrats! This give me hope as I am in the same position! I take mine next week for what feels like the 100th time lol. How many questions did you get? Any tips?

6/1/2020 8:16:32 PM
Girl I am in the same boat! Yes please any recommendations on how you studied is appreciated! I’ve been out of school 4 years and tested 3x and failure!

6/1/2020 8:17:04 PM
tqak123190 wrote:
PASSED!!! Just received and email of my Nursing license number!

Yassssss! Thank Jesus!

6/2/2020 12:51:08 PM
what is a good pop-up?

6/2/2020 6:43:00 PM
Can you tell me how did you study?
I graduated 5 years ago .. I don't know how to start studying..
Thank you !

2/22/2022 3:52:15 AM
I'm interested too.

5/10/2022 8:25:08 PM
Thank you. This is really encouraging. I am over a decade out of school and out of practice. I'm on to my 3rd attempt...starting a new review plan...

I'm trying to stay positive and motivated. Your post is very much appreciated.

6/15/2022 9:53:49 AM
Thanks for the explanation.

7/23/2022 12:22:22 PM
tqak123190 wrote:
I usually don't post but I felt it was something I needed to express and give hope to those that need it! I took the NCLEX 5-27-2020. I received the GOOD POP-UP!! I tried it with 2 different cards. 4 different times. With all correct info and also with a different expiration date as well! Still keep getting the GOOD pop-up! YAY!!! I've seen the BAD pop-up 4 other times...nasty looking thing so with that being said I believe that I FINALLY did it! This was my 5th attempt being out of school for 6 years...odds were defiantly AGAINST me. Statistics are shown at 42% pass rate...not good odds. However, if you find yourself in this situation or something similar....DON'T give up!! You can do this too!!! I have faith in all of you!! Will update when the quick results are available tomorrow!!

Hi Can you please help me with some advise regarding how to study the Uworld questions. As I am ending up with Average of 50%. which is not good enough to pass the nclex.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK