Looking for Study Partner Step 2 CK

5/4/2020 10:06:22 PM
1) Test Date: July 20ish, 2020 (step 2 CK)

2) Location: Northeast region in US

3) Stage of Studying: expert - I studied for 3 month for step 2 CK from January to March. I tested 271 on NBME 6 and 265 on NBME 7 in March... was about to take CK in March except it was CANCELLED due to coronavirus crisis. I then took a break in month of April. It is early May and I would like to resume my studying with someone so I don't forget everything. Also it is incredibly boring at home because I have been off rotation for so long! Would love to talk medicine with someone.

4) Type of Study Buddy: Online on Zoom due to coronavirus.
Since I have studied for so long for step 2 CK, I will be happy to go over questions and concepts with you on Zoom.

5) Goal of Study Buddy: Motivation, Social hangout, Review content + questions (my weakest subject is obgyn)

6) Misc Info/Obligations/Other:
I would want daily Zoom meeting every day to feel motivated in May and July. ~30 minutes each day. But if you want longer, I am down also!
I am a very relaxed person and I want this experience to be low anxiety for both of us. It's very important that we can get along socially.

My upcoming schedule
May 4 to May 31 - completely free, I need to write a research paper but otherwise I am free to study full time
June 1 to June 28 - as of right now, I will have subinternship in medicine. I plan to keep reviewing medicine content on rotation, and I plan to keep in touch with you as much as possible. However this could get cancelled b/c coronavirus problem in Northeast area
June 28 to July 20ish - completely free, will use this time to study for step 2 CK to ensure I get a high score.

Please contact me by text 917-412-0858. Let's talk further on video chatting

Other information: I love video games and I have PS4, xbox, and just bought a switch for Animal Crossing. Could be a great ice breaker.

5/4/2020 10:08:31 PM
Hi this is the original poster:
It would be much faster for you to get a reply if you text me, as I am not checking this message everyday.

Looking forward to meeting you!

7/5/2022 4:37:30 PM
I am interested in a study partner do you want to join my whatsapp group?

11/17/2023 1:29:11 AM
I'm also on the lookout for a dedicated study partner to tackle academic challenges together. Collaboration fosters a dynamic learning environment, enhancing comprehension and retention. It's incredible how you shared useful information about these perspectives. While exploring potential partnerships, it's crucial to navigate the realm of online assistance carefully. I recently came across this blog https://edubirdie.net/blog/is-edubirdie-legal-or-cheating that discusses the legality and ethical considerations of using online writing services like Edubirdie.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK