STUDY PARTNER for UWORLD Questions!

2/3/2020 9:27:37 PM
Looking for a study partner to go over UWorld questions. I am in my last stage of studying so no beginners please. I am EST.

Inbox or email [email protected] if interested.

2/3/2020 9:49:11 PM
Hi! I was interested in going over Uworld questions with you and talking some of the concepts out loud. Would you like to go over Biochem, Genetics, and Micro questions this Sunday over Skype? Please let me know at your convenience- thank you!

~ P

2/4/2020 6:58:36 PM
Looking for female study partner for USMLE I in northern Virginia

2/4/2020 7:01:45 PM
hgpr583832 wrote:
Hi! I was interested in going over Uworld questions with you and talking some of the concepts out loud. Would you like to go over Biochem, Genetics, and Micro questions this Sunday over Skype? Please let me know at your convenience- thank you!

~ P

are you available during weekdays? erum

2/5/2020 11:04:12 AM
IRSA38737023 wrote:
hgpr583832 wrote:

~ P

are you available during weekdays? erum

Yes I am! I am a female IMG btw. Would you be available Monday morning? My email is [email protected] please let me know when you get the chance.

2/7/2020 11:50:03 AM
IRSA38737023 wrote:
Looking for female study partner for USMLE I in northern Virginia

Hi, are you still interested in going over some questions on Monday?

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn More
   I Accept