Step 1 Tutor/Mentor now available

1/23/2020 12:56:39 PM
Hi,

If you're looking for a directed, goal-oriented learning experience with subject reviews and follow up, please reach out to me.

I am offering my time to do this at a very reasonable rate because I believe I can make a difference in someone's learning (my main motive). I have a vast teaching experience, from establishing med school educational programs to being an AHA licensed instructor. I scored the glamorous 260 I aimed for on Step 1, which (a) I'm very proud of and (b) I know you can do it too.

Whether you need a 2 hour daily sesh / 1 hour daily sesh/ once weekly sesh, we can work something out. If you'd like to tell me about your tutoring needs and see what I can offer, feel free to reach out to me at:
[email protected] maybe we could schedule a phone call and talk.

PS I'm located in Southern California, and can do in-person / Skype-based sessions (if not within proximity). Both ways are equally effective. Take care!

1/31/2020 11:03:20 PM
rjjx441854 wrote:
Hi,

If you're looking for a directed, goal-oriented learning experience with subject reviews and follow up, please reach out to me.

I am offering my time to do this at a very reasonable rate because I believe I can make a difference in someone's learning (my main motive). I have a vast teaching experience, from establishing med school educational programs to being an AHA licensed instructor. I scored the glamorous 260 I aimed for on Step 1, which (a) I'm very proud of and (b) I know you can do it too.

Whether you need a 2 hour daily sesh / 1 hour daily sesh/ once weekly sesh, we can work something out. If you'd like to tell me about your tutoring needs and see what I can offer, feel free to reach out to me at:
[email protected] maybe we could schedule a phone call and talk.

PS I'm located in Southern California, and can do in-person / Skype-based sessions (if not within proximity). Both ways are equally effective. Take care!

1/31/2020 11:04:03 PM
I'm interested. What are you're rates?

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn More
   I Accept