sp in Dracut/Lowell Massachusett

1/14/2020 6:53:45 PM
hi
looking for an sp to go thru FA and Uworld questions in the Boston area. preferably in person but skype can work as well.


1/18/2020 1:20:33 AM
usmlebug wrote:
hi
looking for an sp to go thru FA and Uworld questions in the Boston area. preferably in person but skype can work as well.


Heyya, I'm in north billerica and I am interested


1/18/2020 1:50:10 AM
rsgj734283 wrote:
usmlebug wrote:
hi
looking for an sp to go thru FA and Uworld questions in the Boston area. preferably in person but skype can work as well.


Heyya, I'm in north billerica and I am interested


1/18/2020 1:51:04 AM
usmlebug wrote:
rsgj734283 wrote:
usmlebug wrote:
hi
looking for an sp to go thru FA and Uworld questions in the Boston area. preferably in person but skype can work as well.


Heyya, I'm in north billerica and I am interested



skype id pls


pages: 1

 | 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn More
   I Accept