Scores!!

12/5/2010 5:18:43 PM
Hi all,

Can anybody tell me based on personal experience, what 3 digits scores and percentile is more likely for someone that correctly answers 75% of the questions in the actual step 1 !?!

I had something around that in the UWorld self assessment test 1, but got a technical issue in the third block and don't know how to analyze my score with 44 questions omitted!!

Thank you all!

Bruno

12/7/2010 10:57:36 AM
brunocgn wrote:
Hi all,

Can anybody tell me based on personal experience, what 3 digits scores and percentile is more likely for someone that correctly answers 75% of the questions in the actual step 1 !?!

I had something around that in the UWorld self assessment test 1, but got a technical issue in the third block and don't know how to analyze my score with 44 questions omitted!!

Thank you all!

Bruno

i dont know exactly but i got i think 60% correct on the SA and they said my three digit was 215 so i guess ur doing very well ur probably around a 230 maybe even higher

12/7/2010 6:58:16 PM
brunocgn wrote:
Hi all,

Thank you all!

Bruno

hi there....from my experience: self assesment from Uworld is not that accurate....no matter what your procent is, it is very hard to predict the real score; the only one which gets a very good aproximation is NBME....so get one of their form and see what's the situation; just to make an ideea: before my step 1, Uworld self assesment gave me a 510/221(i follow different sites and pretty much all of them said this is equivalent of 97/220 in real exam); in real exam i did 79/195 only....it's a hudge difference; in my opinion: get a NBME; it is very close to the real exam.

5/29/2012 7:57:58 PM
Can anyone out there who got around a 76% on self assessment 1 share their 3 digit score? I got the same technical error and one of my blocks submitted after only 6 questions.
edited by WillJGibson on 5/29/2012

5/29/2012 8:00:21 PM
you guys will be fine..any one more than 76% he will get more than 220 inshallah..

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK