Is my average OK?

9/19/2019 5:39:11 PM
Hi can you help me figure out my performance on UWORLD?

53rd percentile
55% correct answers out of 600 question.

Am I doing fine? I’ll be taking my NCLEX RN in two weeks.

And can you also share your percentile and percentage? Thank you!

9/21/2019 2:36:37 PM
The average percentile performance for people on Uworld is 48%, so you’re currently sitting just above average. I would continue working on questions, wiring out rationales for questions you get wrong & making a list of topics/disease processes/meds you’re wanting to brush up on and study that.

If your exam is in 2 weeks, I would also suggest spreading out the questions over the next week and a half so you can get the next 1600 or so done. If you have an assessment or two, it might be a good time to plan on when you take the assessments to see what type of indicator you have on passing!

My exam is in 10 days, just finished the Q bank yesterday, & took the assessment today. My performance percentile for the Qbank is 94% and my assessment I finished in the 97th percentile with a very high chance of passing. I’ve had U world for about 1.5-2 weeks so you have plenty of time to get there if you dedicate yourself to it!!!

Good luck & best wishes!

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK