Can someone explain the percentages?

5/26/2019 8:20:44 PM
I am new to Uworld, I hear everyone say their scoring in certain percentiles but I don't understand which score I am supposed to be looking at. When I go to the performance menu and click on reports it shows "Your Score" and "Median Score" and both of those have ranks. Can someone explain this to me.

6/11/2019 11:13:58 PM
Hi! I’m in the 48th percentile too and I’m freaking out. I take the test next month. I honestly feel you

6/18/2019 5:41:04 PM
fwpf880731 wrote:
Hi! I’m in the 48th percentile too and I’m freaking out. I take the test next month. I honestly feel you

How did you do?

6/18/2019 11:51:41 PM
lfbz990459 wrote:
I am new to Uworld, I hear everyone say their scoring in certain percentiles but I don't understand which score I am supposed to be looking at. When I go to the performance menu and click on reports it shows "Your Score" and "Median Score" and both of those have ranks. Can someone explain this to me.

Percentiles tell you how well you are doing in relation to others who are taking the same questions. For example, if you are scoring in the 75th percentile, you are scoring higher than 75% of people taking the test. It's a statistical analysis.

The median score is the middle score of everyone who has taken it.
Your score is your raw score, or percentage you got correct on that test.

For example, if your score on a test is 60%, you scored 60% correct. You got 40% incorrect. That's a raw score.

UWorld shows different scores depending on how you access it so you may not see percentile in each review/analysis.

I hope that makes sense! Let me know if you have questions.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK