Hello everyone,

10/23/2018 2:29:08 AM
I took my nclex pn on the 10/9, I got my result today and I failed. I immediately bought uworld hopefully it will help me to pass the 2nd time. I am so disappointed in my self and first person to fail in my class.

10/23/2018 8:45:32 PM
Don't worry about anyone else. Live Your life for You!! Never feel that you should prove your success to anyone. Nothing wrong at all with failing! Better to fail on the Nclex then in real life. Take your time.. Study.. There should be no rush or competition with others.. Stay Focused..
edited by on 10/23/2018
edited by on 10/23/2018

12/22/2018 9:22:27 PM
zbdj457577 wrote:
I took my nclex pn on the 10/9, I got my result today and I failed. I immediately bought uworld hopefully it will help me to pass the 2nd time. I am so disappointed in my self and first person to fail in my class.

12/22/2018 9:22:52 PM
You've got this. Keep us posted!

12/23/2018 5:41:08 PM
your not in this alone I failed my very first time as well but I refuse to give up and I have tried many review courses before hand someone recommended uworld just get back in and don't let it get you down re-focus hang in there and go at it again

12/27/2018 12:32:21 PM
zbdj457577 wrote:

Which State did you take your exam in ?

Just know that you can do this. We are all capable of passing this exam, no matter how long, it will be done. Your time will come, stay persistent, driven and determined. Just know that if you put in the work, God will do the rest, and will shower you with blessings more than you can imagine. You're not a failure, dumb or not worthy. We all will pass this test, and sometimes its about accepting the time and place. Trust me, I know you can do this, and when you raise your hand with tears of joy and seeing the word "pass", it will all be worth while.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK