UWorld Self Assessment, Redo?

9/22/2010 10:37:37 PM
Hi Everyone, I just wanted to know whether there is a limit on how many times you can do the self assessment during the 2 weeks period that you are allowed. Or is that you can only take the self assessment once with the fee you pay? Or do they tell you take the same self assessment exam as many times as you want as long as it is during those 2 weeks? (If the answer is only once, then please tell me if they allow us to come back and review the test when ever we want during those 2 weeks or not...or is that only once too?) Thank you for your help!

9/27/2010 10:43:57 AM
u can do it only once byt u can reviw as many times as u want during the 2 weeks

4/11/2011 1:21:22 AM
well i wanted to ask you about...do they give answers with explanation in self assessment papers...like the way they do it in q-bank.....or they just tell you your marks after you finish the paper....thanks

4/11/2011 10:49:59 PM
The self assessments are just like the other tests/questions with UWorld, they have explanations.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK