Question about Qbanks

3/14/2018 11:24:44 PM
Hello! I'm a senior nursing student and interested in buying a world subscription for my upcoming NCLEX-RN exam. My question is about the 2,000+ questions available in Qbanks. So I'm aware that everyone has the same access to the same 2,000 questions included in the subscription. I'm also aware that by purchasing the 180 day subscription, you can reset the Qbank. What I want to know, is say that I purchase a 30 day subscription, but by day 20 I have gone through ALL 2,000 questions... Can I continue to reuse the already used questions for continued practice (NOT reset the Qbank)? Or is it that once I go through all 2,000 questions, my access ends. Thank you!

3/14/2018 11:29:35 PM
Yes you can reuse old questions

3/16/2018 12:34:54 AM
Yes, you can reuse the questions. It may take longer than you think to get through them. They have really good rationales and I would suggest reading each of them. That helped me the most when I used UWorld to prepare for my NCLEX-PN.

Good luck,

Connie

3/16/2018 2:59:38 AM
Yes you can reuse them. When you create a test, under the tutor and timed. It’ll say there: unused, correct, wrong etc.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK