NCLEX NEW YORK results takIng for ever!!!!!!!

1/2/2018 10:52:15 PM
I have been waiting for NCLEX result from NY BON either fail or pass. its been a month and weeks now no result.!!!!!. help anyone

1/3/2018 5:58:44 PM
did you get your unofficial results yet? and did you try the popup trick? also did you check the NYS dept edu website and search your name?

1/3/2018 11:12:33 PM
pnob422091 wrote:
did you get your unofficial results yet? and did you try the popup trick? also did you check the NYS dept edu website and search your name?

No i haven't got my official results yet. Am not a fan of thr trick. I just want to see fail or pass on the letter. I have checked my name and isn't there. A week after my exam i got an email to update my application because its has been on file for awhile, but i was told not to pay for the application.

1/8/2018 2:12:34 PM
I was told I had a update my infection control certificate. that was the hold up. hope I passed

1/8/2018 2:34:40 PM
jxxd245187 wrote:
I was told I had a update my infection control certificate. that was the hold up. hope I passed

Don't want to give false hope! But it sounds like you passed.... Why else would they ask you to update that cert. if you weren't ready to work as a Nurse? Keep us posted

1/8/2018 3:15:15 PM
catj232422 wrote:
jxxd245187 wrote:

Don't want to give false hope! But it sounds like you passed.... Why else would they ask you to update that cert. if you weren't ready to work as a Nurse? Keep us posted

that is the same thing I thought too. will keep an update hopefully before the weekend.

1/8/2018 7:35:13 PM
jxxd245187 wrote:
catj232422 wrote:
jxxd245187 wrote:

that is the same thing I thought too. will keep an update hopefully before the weekend.

1/8/2018 7:37:17 PM
Fingers crossed! lol Hey, do you happen to have the Mark K lectures?

1/9/2018 12:56:06 AM
catj232422 wrote:

yes I do have his audio lectures . send ur email address

1/9/2018 11:45:05 AM
jxxd245187 wrote:
catj232422 wrote:

No problem! I will DM/PM you with a direct message.

1/9/2018 3:34:35 PM
catj232422 wrote:
jxxd245187 wrote:
catj232422 wrote:

sent

1/11/2018 4:22:58 PM
Am definitely looking my mine . Been checking the new york BON website and my name is not there n my nerves are getting the best of me. This is tortured. They got my updated application since December 1st. yet they still can't send the letter passed it fail. Now I was Also told to update infection control certificate which I also did. Am just tired of waiting.!!!!!!

1/11/2018 4:23:18 PM
Am definitely looking my mine . Been checking the new york BON website and my name is not there n my nerves are getting the best of me. This is tortured. They got my updated application since December 1st. yet they still can't send the letter passed it fail. Now I was Also told to update infection control certificate which I also did. Am just tired of waiting.!!!!!!

1/11/2018 8:50:08 PM
jxxd245187 wrote:
catj232422 wrote:

Hi there. Can I ask a copy of the Mark K lectures pls? Thank you so much. [email protected]

1/12/2018 11:23:48 AM
jxxd245187 wrote:
catj232422 wrote:
jxxd245187 wrote:
catj232422 wrote:

sent

Hi! May i ask for mark k audios please. My email address is [email protected]
thank you

1/17/2018 12:52:09 AM
catj232422 wrote:
jxxd245187 wrote:
catj232422 wrote:

1/17/2018 7:04:23 PM
If you don’t mind, I’ll take the lectures as well! Thanks so much
[email protected].

1/18/2018 3:35:49 AM
eptk191737 wrote:
jxxd245187 wrote:
catj232422 wrote:
jxxd245187 wrote:
catj232422 wrote:

sent

Hi! May i ask for mark k audios please. My email address is [email protected]
thank you

1/18/2018 3:38:04 AM
Hi. Can you please send me the Mark K audios, too?
Would appreciate it very much. Thanks a lot.
[email protected]

5/18/2022 12:28:36 AM
jxxd245187 wrote:
I have been waiting for NCLEX result from NY BON either fail or pass. its been a month and weeks now no result.!!!!!. help anyone

5/18/2022 12:29:44 AM
jxxd245187 wrote:

Hey! Hope you're doing well!
Did you get your official results from NYBON??

I'm having the same issue with the NY BON.
I passed the NCLEX about 8 months ago and never received an email with the official results, I paid for the quick results to know if I passed and I did get my license issued about a week later and received an envelope by mail with my certificate and physical license. The thing is, I'm a foreign educated nurse and I need my NCLEX candidate report with the official results that I have passed for my visa screening process as the government requires for it, but I never received it and the NYBON said they do not send out report if you have passed the exam and NCSBN also won't send it to the candidate only to the NRB. Anyone has any clues on how can I solve this issue? I'm really desperate and afraid I might loose my sponsorship because of this issue =(

12/16/2022 2:28:13 PM
kxzo643472 wrote:
jxxd245187 wrote:

I passed the NCLEX about 8 months ago and never received an email with the official results, I paid for the quick results to know if I passed and I did get my license issued about a week later and received an envelope by mail with my certificate and physical license. The thing is, I'm a foreign educated nurse and I need my NCLEX candidate report with the official results that I have passed for my visa screening process as the government requires for it, but I never received it and the NYBON said they do not send out report if you have passed the exam and NCSBN also won't send it to the candidate only to the NRB. Anyone has any clues on how can I solve this issue? I'm really desperate and afraid I might loose my sponsorship because of this issue =(

Hi I have the same issue. Is there any update on your license? I don't know when they're going to give the license after submitting the updated Form 1 and infection control.

3/29/2023 5:39:24 PM
jxxd245187 wrote:

Hi I have the same issue do you remember how long it took after you submitted the updated forms?

4/1/2023 11:34:54 AM
jxxd245187 wrote:

Hello! Did you get your results? Is it not available via quick results by pv?

4/2/2023 5:18:36 PM
grvj717754 wrote:
kxzo643472 wrote:
jxxd245187 wrote:

Hi I have the same issue. Is there any update on your license? I don't know when they're going to give the license after submitting the updated Form 1 and infection control.

Hi I have the same issue, do you remember how long it took after submitting the updated form and infection control?

pages: 1 2

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK