NCSBN Learning Extension

11/4/2017 12:22:18 AM
I have my NCLEX booked for just under three weeks from now and so far I have been using UWorld to study, which I'm loving! I took my first assessment and got very high chance of passing, 80th percentile, but I still feel like there is sooo much I don't know! Because of this I got the 3 week subscription to NCSBN's NCLEX study guide and did their practice test/assessment and failed it... I couldn't even tell what some questions were asking and could barely rule out any answers. I felt like I was guessing! I tried studying with it and it is so disorganized, difficult to retain, and is riddled with spelling/grammar errors.

Now I'm stressed out wondering if I'm studying the wrong stuff during crunch time and I feel much less confident than before. Has anybody used NCSBN? Were the questions on the actual NCLEX exam like that or more like UWorld's? I was doing 75 UWorld Q's a day, but then started doing 25 or so after putting in 6 hours on NCSBN instead. Which should I do?? I have heard about Mark Klimek audiofiles where he reviews what will be on the exam and how to tackle the questions, if anybody would send it my way at [email protected] it would be sooo much appreciated!!! Wish me luck studying guys

9/12/2018 9:54:08 AM
Good luck luv, I'll be praying for your success.....

9/12/2018 3:18:50 PM
I used NCSBN the first time I took NCLEX it honestly felt overwhelming & confusing to say the least. UWORLD is most definitely the best course out there right now. The questions do resemble NCLEX. The thing is we will NEVER know everything the NCLEX questions us on, give your best & study the rationales! That changes everything. Praying for us all to conquer the NCLEX monster!
edited by on 9/12/2018

9/12/2018 7:18:27 PM
rnyd226957 wrote:
I used NCSBN the first time I took NCLEX it honestly felt overwhelming & confusing to say the least. UWORLD is most definitely the best course out there right now. The questions do resemble NCLEX. The thing is we will NEVER know everything the NCLEX questions us on, give your best & study the rationales! That changes everything. Praying for us all to conquer the NCLEX monster!
edited by on 9/12/2018

i agree! i took the 5 week extension and failed the nclex. if you're doing better in Uworld and make sure you're reading EVERY rationale, you are better off just using that. good luck, you can do it!

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK