tips on reviewing uworld faster

3/2/2017 8:56:07 AM
does anyone have a technique on how to review uworld faster and thoroughly?Any advise will be appreciated. I use uworld as a learning tool and it takes me 2 days to review a block of question after getting back home from my clinical rotations. I usually do the questions first before any reading which helps me in understanding the concept better but doing the question with speed will be better..your input will be appreciated...thank you

3/9/2017 12:10:16 AM
Hey, everyone has a different pace at attempting uworld. This is my observation. Usually it takes about 6-7 minutes on average to read through a question and explanation in uworld (that is assuming you've already answered the block in timed mode). Now, this is just reading through. So, taking notes/ annotating into a book takes longer.
If you're not doing it in timed mode. Definitely try to form the habit because it helps you train yourself to read the question quicker. If you can give a read in F.A. after your first block in uworld, it will help you tremendously. Because Uworld tests the same topic multiple times to drive the concepts home. So you might get Multiple Sclerosis questions that you got incorrect in your first block.. correct in the next one if you are sure to revise, learn and annotate your book. That in turn will make your revision of the next few blocks faster. The explanations will cover some of the same info and similar tables and you will be able to pick up the new information easier.
Hope this helps!

3/15/2017 10:34:33 AM
Dr.Chekuri...Any ideas/experience about Kaplan Q bank? ...What you described was accurate

3/16/2017 7:52:38 AM
Thank you for response Dr. Chekuri. I will do what you said.

3/16/2017 10:45:20 AM
jamesbrown wrote:
Thank you for response Dr. Chekuri. I will do what you said.

You're welcome.

3/16/2017 10:46:08 AM
dxcd796309 wrote:
Dr.Chekuri...Any ideas/experience about Kaplan Q bank? ...What you described was accurate

I have not used Kaplan Qbank for Step 2 ck so I cannot really tell you much about it.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK