Omitted Questions

6/24/2016 5:16:22 PM
Hey all,
I'm taking the nclex next week and I was wondering how do I get to the questions I omitted? I kept accidently skipping questions or if i didn't click the answer and clicked submit. I have 70 questions out of the Qbank that I have omitted. Can I go back and get those somewhere? Please let me know.

Feeling discouraged as I post poned my test and now my averages on Uworld are actually lower than when I was going to take it the first time.
edited by on 6/24/2016

6/24/2016 10:30:29 PM
On June 20th I sent an email to the UWorld Support Team regarding on how to retrieve the omitted questions in the QBank, and they responded the same day with:

*Omitted questions are added to the 'Incorrect' question pool by default. Unfortunately, there is no way to preferentially select for omitted questions. To repeat specific questions, you can first use the 'Mark' option from within the test during review, then generate tests using 'Marked' question mode.

If you have any further questions you can click on the help button above and send an email like I did.

9/24/2017 1:39:03 PM
Simple - Go to previous tests then look for the test you know you omitted questions in.
For me, it was the timed test so it was easy to locate. Once you locate the test with the omitted questions, click review, and on the top, it should give the "omitted" tab.
Good luck!
Cool

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK