Test are getting harder

7/8/2015 10:46:10 PM
Im feeling real lost now......these test are getting harder each time I take one......anybody feeling like that?

7/13/2015 7:42:17 PM
That's a good thing though--that they're getting harder. I started with the QBank last week & I was really discouraged because my scores weren't that high. But I just finished a test & my score was higher today than all last week...the more you do the questions, the more the concepts will sink in. Just like with the NCLEX, the more questions you get right, the harder the next ones are gonna be. That tells me you're progressing & you should be proud!

7/13/2015 8:37:34 PM
hi all i feel the same way, is real nclex this hard? wow!!!!! anyway i feel discouraged especially with the sata questions. but it is good to help u think hard.God help us all

7/13/2015 10:26:33 PM
hotchopstix wrote:
That's a good thing though--that they're getting harder. I started with the QBank last week & I was really discouraged because my scores weren't that high. But I just finished a test & my score was higher today than all last week...the more you do the questions, the more the concepts will sink in. Just like with the NCLEX, the more questions you get right, the harder the next ones are gonna be. That tells me you're progressing & you should be proud!

I guess so.... I am still feeling a lil lost I have only 800 question left to do and they seem harder and harder....but I'mma keep trying I don't have long to study my time it up at the end of the month

7/13/2015 10:29:22 PM
ijeoma58009533 wrote:
hi all i feel the same way, is real nclex this hard? wow!!!!! anyway i feel discouraged especially with the sata questions. but it is good to help u think hard.God help us all

I hear that it is very hard..... since I'm getting close to my date I don't even talk to anyone that have taken that says it was hard. A couple of my classmate has pass just this week but I still don't want to hear nothing about the test. they World is just like that actual NCLEX so I'm do my best... I do notice that people don't chat too much on this site about the NCLEX

7/14/2015 11:26:38 AM
hotchopstix wrote:

I don't think the UWorld product is adaptive like the real test. The site does not say it is. I would ask their tech support or something to make sure.

7/22/2015 7:35:09 PM
MedStudent2020 wrote:
hotchopstix wrote:

I don't think the UWorld product is adaptive like the real test. The site does not say it is. I would ask their tech support or something to make sure.

Good point...my brain was so on NCLEX & the fact that it's based on how you answer the questions. Thanks for pointing that out!

7/22/2015 7:37:40 PM
Spires wrote:
hotchopstix wrote:

I guess so.... I am still feeling a lil lost I have only 800 question left to do and they seem harder and harder....but I'mma keep trying I don't have long to study my time it up at the end of the month

Mine ends on August 6th...I scheduled my test for the 1st but just rescheduled for the following weekend. I don't feel like I'm where I should be

7/22/2015 8:22:51 PM
I was going to change my date too but no I need to take this test and pass

8/2/2015 9:15:13 PM
Spires wrote:
I was going to change my date too but no I need to take this test and pass

So, how'd you do???

9/18/2015 11:48:31 PM
So, Uworld data base computer gurus, is this test adaptive like the NCLEX? The questions get harder the better you get?

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK