step 3 ccs cases review

8/23/2013 8:19:37 PM
Hello. I am taking my step 3 in first week of October.My time is mountain time. I am looking for a serious study partner for the CCS cases in the uworld cases. Maybe we can discuss and do 4-5 cases a day in the software. I have other cases from the crush step 3 and first aid which we can discuss to broaden our approach to different cases.We can study thru skype by sharing the screen. If anybody is interested, my skype id is miagaogirl1. Thanks.

2/9/2023 7:15:37 AM
Hello, inday user. I am highly intrigued by your proficiency in programming, particularly in the area of CSS. Your expertise aligns perfectly with the requirements of my upcoming project. Your writing showcases your exceptional skills and creativity, which has prompted me to reach out to you. Please click on the link provided to get in touch with me. All of my contact information, including Skype, is available there. I eagerly anticipate hearing from you soon, be it through a message or a call. Wishing you all the best!

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK