Non Clincal MD Jobs

3/15/2013 10:16:30 AM
I'm looking for non clinical positions in the Florida area. Please, do you have any leads?

Thank you

3/15/2013 10:25:10 PM
I'm' sorry, I'm not aware of any non clinical positions in Florida such as medical case management.
edited by nonclinicalmdjobs on 3/15/2013

3/15/2013 10:28:46 PM
Thanks for the reply

3/16/2013 4:00:58 PM
is it an online position?

3/17/2013 11:04:58 AM
I'm sorry these are not online/telecommuting positions. They are located right outside of Chicago in Illinois.

5/1/2013 1:56:59 PM
Are there any non clinical jobs in Philadelphia?

12/28/2013 4:21:46 AM
nonclinicalmdjobs wrote:
If you are a medical student or medical graduate looking for non clinical positions, to help keep your medical knowledge up to date and add to your resume, please visit http://www.nonclinicalmdjobs.com

These medical case management positions are open for unlicensed physicians or medical graduates without residency training, medical students in their final year of rotations or simply medical students in loan repayment. Do not hesitate to call or email me with any questions or concerns.

I am a medical graduate with my USMLE step 1 result to be announced in a week or so. I am looking for job experience in my field or in a related field so that I can manage USMLE step 2 fee and and still be in close touch with my medical field, so if there is any vacancy to be filled, I am all yours! Thank you

3/30/2024 4:02:59 PM
The recommendation is very helpful. Because students often do not know how to correctly indicate their achievements in the resume. Therefore, it is better to ask for resume proofreading services that will help with this issue. Thanks to their help I was able to make my resume correctly.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK