NCLEX 2/29/2020

3/31/2020 2:02:50 AM
So guys, I took my NCLEX on 2/29/2020. I wasn’t nervous really, I was more anxious than anything. My questions seemed easy. Sometimes I felt I was answering all wrong. So I started to panic. I even lost focus during the exam...a little stressed I regained focus again after I took a breather. I can say my questions were a combination of different formats. From Peds Pharmacology, to arranging one order, and diagrams. Yeah they hit me with all of that and everything else in between. Anyway, as soon as my test stopped, I didn’t know what to think. I walked to my truck . I sat there. It was now or never kind of feeling. I waited an hour. Bring it was a Saturday , I wasn’t sure if the PVT would work. But I couldn’t wait any longer, I tried after a little over hour and as I sat there still in my truck all I could think as I pressed “SUBMIT” is hoping for the good pop up, my friends’ I got the good pop up... and a couple of days ago , I got my official results. I passed !! My study consisted of constant hours on UWorld. Over and over again until I learned the material and what it was asking. I used UWorld the most and a program my school supplied. (Saunders) I learned me Peds Dosage, EKG strips, all of that is important. Thank goodness I did because like I mentioned, I was hit with that. Not once, not twice, but more than 3 times. Oh yeah my test was Hard . Had I not studied my butt off, I would have failed. But thank you UWorld. This program will prepare you. UWorld was more challenging than the actual NCLEX. I hope everyone the same success.

4/15/2020 4:36:37 AM
Did you do the self assessment?

4/15/2020 11:35:47 AM
nffe315044 wrote:
Did you do the self assessment?

Yes I did. I scored at “High Chance” of passing.
But I studied my butt off like never before. My brain felt like it was going to explode.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK